"What do you want from me?"

Freddie

I noticed how upset Emma looked while she was running out of the recording room so after yelling back and forth at Sheffield, I decided to go after her. She must be at the cleaning room, no one really goes there anyways, so it's the perfect place to be when you want to be alone.

I marched down the hall and turned left. It was quite a walk, but not too bad. I ran into a lot of the other managers who tried to stop me and talk about the album, but I wasn't really interested in that. All I wanted was to find Emma and check if she's alright. Fucking hell, Sheffield is the biggest cunt I know. The fact that he was yelling at Emma that way, was unacceptable!

I want to protect her fragile heart from all the bad that's happening around us. I wanna wrap my arms around her and let her know that I have her back. But the way she was yelling at Sheffield, blew my mind. She stood up for me and the other lads, she defied him which was a big step, for her at least. And quite sexy may I add. She was mad and considered her small figure yelling at a guy like Sheffield, was quite humorous. 

I arrived at the cleaning room and slowly opened the door. I wouldn't wanna startle her. She was walking back and forth but immediatly stopped, when she saw the door open. The second I looked at her, she passed out. I ran over to her and grabbed her before she would fall down on the floor. "My love," I mumbled as I held her in my arms "what happened to you?" I whispered and she was just out. I got up and carried her out to the couch beside the room.

I sat down and laid her head on my thigh while calmly stroking her cheek. "Wake up my dear" I whispered and I saw her eyes flickering. 

Emma

I felt my lips move but I couldn't say a word. My eyes were slowly opening and I felt a warm sensation on my right cheek. A smile appeared on my face and my eyes met his. The dark brown eyes was looking at me with a concerned look. All I could see was his eyes as I slowly woke up. "Wh-what happened" I struggled to have the words leave my lips but I managed to whisper them. 

"Emma my darling," I could hear Freddie's voice, he sounded scared and I frowned "I knew I'd make you fall for me once, but twice! I won the fucking lottery!" he exclaimed and I closed my eyes with annoynce. I could hear him giggle and I honestly melted a bit. 

"Fred" I whispered and I could feel his body tensed up. "Keep dreaming" I mumbled and he pushed his head back, resting on the wall. I laughed and tried to get up from the couch. "And where do you think you're going my darling?" Freddie practically sang as I sat myself up "I need water" I simply mumbled and Freddie quickly got up. 

"Sit tight honey, I will fetch you some right this second!" he yelled and ran away to the kitchen. I laughed at the sight of him running. Him getting me water, what happened to the world? Is this a dream? It must be, Freddie would never go out of his way to get someone water.

He briskly came back with two bottles of water and threw one of them in my lap. "Thank you" I said as I took a big sip. "I'm very sorry Sheffield yelled at you, I want to kill him" Freddie whispered and looked down in his lap. He looked so mad, yet so sad and I frowned.

I laid my hand on his thigh which made him look up at me "it's okay Freddie, I can handle it. Hell, I've been handling your outbursts the past few weeks!" I exclaimed "there's nothing I can't control!" I joked and saw a smile form on his face. He bit his lip as he grabbed my hand and slowly pushed it further up his thigh "oh trust me my dear" he whispered while his eyes laid upon me "I have something you won't be able to control" he finished and my entire body frazzled. 

"F-fred" I murmured but didn't stop him. "Mhh, I love when you say my name" he moaned and my hand reached his upper thigh, close to him

I leaned in and kissed his shoulder which made him stunned. I could feel a burning sensation on my cheeks which Freddie probably loved to see. I pushed his hand off of mine and he exhaled. I then put my hand back on his upper thigh, slowly letting my fingers dance over his bulge and then back on his thigh. He let out a quiet moan, he did not expect me to do that, which made me giggle. His reaction was priceless and I'd lie if I say it didn't made me excited.