"You just drive me slightly mad"

"Loving you

It keeps me satisfied

And I can't explain, oh no

The way I'm feeling inside

You look at me we kiss and then

I close my eyes and here it comes again"

I sang while cleaning the conference rooms. This song has been stuck in my head for the past weeks and I just fell in love with it. The Beach Boys crushed this song and it might be the greatest song ever written. 

I was sweeping the floor and dancing around with the broom while singing. That song just always put me in an amazing mood and I was feeling myself. I forgot about the world while singing and it wasn't until I heard a loud cough. I immediatly stopped dancing and looked shocked towards the door. It was none other than Freddie Fucking Mercury.

"H-how long have you been standing there?" I asked shy. He smiled and walked closer to me. For each step he took, my heart started racing more and more. "Long enough" he mumbled "brilliant song that is" he added. My breathing got heavy and Freddie sat himself up on the table which kinda annoyed me, I mean I literally just cleaned it! Now his cute little butt is on it and-

Freddie interrupted my thoughts by letting out a little laugh. "You know what darling, it's so fun to see you have that internal battle with yourself, every time you're with me" he laughed and clearly enjoyed watching me suffer. I looked angrily at him and sighed. "I'm sorry Mr Mercury, I don't know what you're talking about" I mumbled and walked a bit closer to him. He was still sat on the table and I couldn't help myself, it was like a magnet pulling me closer..

"You look cute in those dungaroos" he said to my surprise. My cheeks went red and was burning. I looked down and couldn't help but smile a little. "You look cute in that shirt, but I honestly think it would look cuter on the floor" I thought to myself but I quickly realised I accidentally said that out loud. Freddie let out a laugh and I wanted to bury myself under the ugly brown carpet. "I did not just say that out loud" I mumbled and shook my head. 

Freddie placed his hand on my arm and slowly pulled me closer towards him. "My darling, I don't know how you do it, but you.." he placed his hands on my waist and bit his lip "you just drive me slightly mad" he spread his legs, allowing me to come even closer. My heart was racing and I bet my entire face was as red as a tomato. Without thinking, I placed both my hands on his knees and squeezed them a little. 

"You don't talk much, do you?" he asked me and I could tell by his expression that he was genuinely curious. He lifted my head so that I was forced to look him in the eyes and my whole body stiffened. He was right, I don't talk much, but I think a lot. And sometimes I answer people in my head and forget to actually say it out loud, that doesn't really help. His face expression changed as he studied my body. I had taken the stupid apron off since I was alone in the room and just cleaned in my dungaroos. I didn't exactly expect Freddie or anyone else, to interrupt my dancin- I mean cleaning. 

"The things I'd do to you" he whispered, as quietly as he could and I quickly realised that he's basically my boss and that if Mr Sheffield came in, I'd most likely get fired. So I pushed myself away from him and started sweeping again. "Mr Mercury, I know you're a big rockstar and all, but I'm actually trying to do my job here, and I find it highly inappropriate that you're" I said without looking at him but I could sense that he was getting mad. "That you're flirting with me" I finished my sentence and looked at him. His body language suggested that he was rigid. He got up fast and hurried out of the room. 

"Well Miss White, if it wasn't for your constant gazing, maybe I wouldn't have these thoughts" he said angrily before he closed the door. Or should I say slammed it. I sighed and had to sit down. Why is he doing this to me? Is he not aware of the consequences of his actions? He's not the one getting whipped around by Sheffield