"I want you"

"Come cuddle" I murmured tired and raised my arms towards Freddie.

"I'll be there in a minute buttercup" he mumbled and started cleaning the kitchen. A smile appeared on my face as I watched him run around like a crazy person. "Buttercup?" I laughed and he stopped up to look at me.

"Yes, buttercup. That's you" he simply said and started washing the livingroom table. "I'm gonna fall asleep before you finish" I mumbled and crossed my arms. "I'm coming!" he yelled and I bursted out with laughter. I don't think he realised the innuendos.

"Alright I'm done" he quickly threw his clothes on the floor and turned off the lights. He had let the little lamp next to the piano stay on. He spooned me and slowly let his fingers run over my belly. "Tell me about your family" he whispered in my ear and I sighed.

"Fred, it's not quite a... fun and loving story" I mumbled and closed my eyes. "Please. I want to learn more about you" he kissed my shoulder and down my arm.

"Well.. I grew up in Battersea, not sure if you've heard of it. They're all snobs down there" I mumbled and rolled my eyes. I moved position so I was laying on my back. Freddie had pulled himself up a little and nodded his head.

"My mum grew up with a gold spoon in her arse" I sighed and Freddie let out a little laugh. "Mum is a lawyer and dad is a doctor. I have an older sister which they adore. They gave her everything and let me have her leftovers" I rolled my eyes again.

"They never acknowledged my existence. If they knew what I was up to now, they'd be so disappointed. Well, they'd be disappointed no matter what I do to be fair" I whispered and I felt a bit sad. I never thought about my family, I had pushed them out of my life, moved on.

"I've never been close to anyone.. I never really had friends growing up, only worn out dolls" I sent Freddie a smile. "But it's okay you know. I don't talk to them anymore. I have my own life now and I like it this way" I mumbled and sighed.

"I'm so sorry. You don't deserve to be treated like that.. I can't imagine how hard it must've been for you my flower" he whispered and let his hand run up and down my arm.

"You've been through so much, but you're still fighting. I like that" he added and kissed my neck. I felt a teardrop run down my cheek and it fell on Freddie's forehead. "I didn't mean to upset you my love" he murmured sad and I sent him a smile.

"You didn't. It is what it is. To be honest, I don't think I would've met you, if it wasn't for their shitty behaviour" I laughed and turned around facing him. I let my fingers run through his hair and pulled him in for a kiss. "How are you feeling?" he whispered in my ear and I felt his hand rest on my stomach. I had taken his shirt off, it was too hot with it on.

"Do you want to talk about what happened the other day?" he asked me and I kissed his shoulder. I shook my head and let my hand run down his stomach. I let my fingers run over his boxers and up again.

"Thanks for letting my stay here while you're away" I whispered and crawled up on him. He rested his hands on my hips and I felt his thumbs move around.

"I enjoy having you here" he said and I sent him a smile. "Good, because I quite like it here. It's rather cosy" I almost sang and slow started moving around on him. I smirked and his grip on my hips, got tighter. 

"You're playing a dangerous game my darling" he whispered and bit his lip. Watching his reaction while I slowly grinded him, it was heavenly. I loved teasing him and his bulge felt quite good against me.

"You got a problem?" I murmured and winked at him. "N-no, please do continue" he said and coughed. I laid my hands on his chest and started going a bit faster. He closed his eyes and puffed.