"She's vulgar, 'buse and vile"

✨ A quick thank you to all you beautiful people for following this little adventure ✨

✨ I love writing and I really fell in love with this little love story. Things from now on, will get more intense in every way, so buckle up and enjoy! ✨

My eyes followed him as he walked away from me and I felt like the biggest idiot on the planet. I wanted to bury myself and never face anyone ever again. I did what he said, I begged him, what more does he want from me!

"Emma?" I heard Richards voice behind me and I sighed. I really he didn't see that, getting rejected that way, was humiliating. Dehumanizing!

I'll never ever let a man close to me again after tonight, that's for sure. I'll become a nun! I'll live the rest of my life in a convent! 

"Who do we have here?" I heard Roger yell and he greeted Richard who was obviously starstruck. I sighed and wanted to die. "You drank too much again my love?" he asked me and leaned up against the bar. "Not enough" I mumbled and buried my head on the counter. "Y-you know Roger Taylor?" I head Richard mumble and I chose to ignore him.

"She does indeed! In fact, we're quite close you know" he said and I now banged my head against the counter. I heard Roger laugh and Richard was quiet, too quiet. "Y-y-you are?!" he yelled and I lifted my head to look at him. "Yes we are, didn't you know that?" I asked him and without thinking, I pushed my lips against Roger's. He barely kissed me back, but I think he was in shock.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Richard practically run away and I let out a relieved sigh. "What the fuck was that for!" Roger exclaimed and looked at me with wide eyes. He didn't look mad, just surprised. "Sorry, I just dont want to deal that guy right now" I mumbled and dried my lips.

Roger was just staring at me and I started to feel a bit uncomfortable. He then grabbed me in his arms and pushed me in for a kiss. His tongue played with mine and my mind stopped working. "Whoa there, I did not know this was a thing!" I heard Brian exclaim as he approached us with John. "It isn't!" I yelled as I pushed Roger away from me.

"Just a.. friendly k-kiss" Roger mumbled and turned his back to the lads.

"That did NOT look friendly to me, what do you say Brian?" John laughed. "I was just scaring a guy away okay.. " I whispered and ordered a lager. "Anyways" Brian started "have any of you seen Fred? We've looked everywhere but he's just gone" Brian sent me a concerned look.

I just shook my head and my heart started racing. Did he see me and Roger? I really hope not, I didn't mean to kiss him, I just, I got so frustrated, I wanted to hurt him.. I wanted him to get jealous, I know that's fucked up.

"It's not like him to just disappear without saying anything" John mumbled. "Last I saw, was him with some random chick, I don't really know what happened" I lied and I felt my heart sink.

"Oh my god it's Freddie Mercury!" the girls next to us yelled and pointed up on the little stage where live bands could play. I looked up and saw Freddie dance around. 

"My dears! We just finished recording our second album!" he yelled in the microphone and I noticed Brian and John shake their head "not this Fred" Brian mumbled and tried to hide himself. "You wanna hear a little snippet of a song?" Freddie yelled into the microphone and of course the crowd of drunk young people started yelling and go crazy.