"You wont be alone my love"

"I really think you should report the guy Em.." Roger mumbled and sent me a serious look. I sighed and slowly nodded my head. 

Roger had stopped by Freddie's apartment, which was his former apartment. They had lived together, but he finally had money to move out.

"I need time. To process everything" I whispered and looked down on the floor. I could tell Roger was pissed, but he tried not to flip out. "I just want to see him behind bars" he angrily whispered and clenched his fist.

My eyes started to tear up and Roger noticed. "I'm sorry Emma, I just can't believe he's done those things to you. It makes me so angry" he said while jumping up from the seat and sat down next to me on the couch.

He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in.

"I know Rog" I whispered and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Do you really need to go?" I said with a shakey voice and looked up on Roger. He nodded and sent me a half smile. They were leaving for Birmingham in a day and my anxiety went through the roof.

"It's only for one day my darling. You'll stay in my apartment and Chrissie will be sleeping over" Freddie said as he walked out from the bathroom.

"You wont be alone my love" he sent me a smile and I shyly looked away. Now that the inital shock was over, I realised how close me and Freddie had been. It freaked me out and we hadn't talked about it once. Roger had been here most of the day so we didn't have a moment alone.

Freddie sat in the chair and lit a cigarette. "Thank you guys, I don't know what I'd do without you" I mumbled and started picking a thread on the couch. I felt Roger squeeze me and kissed me on the shoulder.

"Thank me later darling" Freddie quickly added and sent me a smirk. I looked away and my cheek flushed. Roger was too busy reading his magazine so he didn't notice me and Freddie's exchange. Rog got up from the couch and sat down next to Freddie.

"Fred, you should maybe tell her" Roger whispered and nodded my way. I looked up with a confused face and I noticed how nervous Freddie got. He simply shook his head "now is not the time Roger" he mumbled and continued drawing.

I was too tired to even ask what they were talking about, I went over to Freddie's bed and laid my hands on the piano.

I started playing the only song I could play, 'happy birthday'.

"Wow Emma, that's impressive!" Roger exclaimed and jumped down next to me. "Maybe we should replace Freddie with you" he joked and I heard Freddie sigh.

"Go ahead my dear, I'm sure you'll love having her on the stage with you" Freddie added and I let out a laugh.

"I can't even imagine standing out there, I think I would pass out" I laughed and pressed the piano keys randomly. 

"Fear me you lords and lady preachers

I descend upon your earth from the skies"

I started singing while hitting random keys on the piano. Roger bursted out laughing and let himself hit the bed with his back.

I heard Freddie laugh as well and I turned around with a serious look.

"Are you laughing at me?! This is pure quality lads, I really should take Freddie's place on the stage. Don't you think?" I said and started swinging my hair around.

"Yes my darling, you go ahead" Freddie laughed as he was walking over to me. 

Roger had finally stopped laughing and launched himself up in the air and landed on his feet. "In fact, why don't you do the drums too? I could use a break" he added sent me a smirk. I laughed and shook my head.