"Oh my God, Emma, what's going on?"

*Just a small warning, there will be graphic/upsetting scenes in this part. Viewers discretion advised*

Few weeks had passed and Queen had began their tour. They should be in Wales for their one concert today and then they have 3 concerts left.

While they were gone, I had seen a lot of pictures and video tapes from their tour. It was clear that they loved every second of it and they grew stronger and stronger for each day. But so did my guilt, I had left Freddie in a bad way and it didn't take me long to regret treating him that way.

 I am not a mean person, I don't torture other people or play with their feelings. Or their body for that matter.

Freddie didn't hold back on the pictures I had seen of him, he was clearly hooking up with other people and seeing him so close to others, made my blood boil. The lust for him grew stronger every day but I had to just accept the fact that I blew my chance and move on.

It had been nearly impossible to get in touch with them, but I managed to talk to Brian few times. He called me and tried to convience me to come see them when they had their first concert in London, but I couldn't. I felt too embarrassed after what I did to Freddie, and I didn't wanna face him.

However, I promised him to join Chrissie and see them perform at the rainbow theatre here in London. I had 2 days to get over myself before the concert took place and I was already feeling extremely nervous.

Since everything happened, I had been going out with Richard, from the club. He was nice, easy to be around. I didn't feel like I was walking on mines around him.

He didn't make my skin explode with fireworks, but I had just accepted the fact that that's how it was. 

"Babe, you know what? I'm joining you Sunday!" Richard exclaimed and looked way too excited. He hasn't met any of the guys, besides Roger that one night at the nightclub and he kept bickering me about it. "Alright" I simply murmured and he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"It'll be great. I just gotta work extra hard, since I will be missing a night with studying " he said and continued studying. He was in school, studying to become a lawyer. Fancy, I know. My parents would love him, which kind of made me like him a little less.

I felt like I had to warn Richard about Freddie, but I decided not to. Richard would just ask too many questions and I wouldn't be able to answer them. Plus I'm sure I wont even get one second of his time, when we go see them.

Richard placed his hand on my thigh as he was reading his laywer book. It was incredibly boring, but he had to spend most of his time with his head in books. "Rich, come join me in the shower" I whispered and he barely looked up from his book.

"Mh you go ahead babe" he whispered and I let out a loud sigh. "Come on Rich, I'm feeling so dirty, come help me" I seductively said and poked his shoulder. He looked up with a serious mine and looked like he didn't hear what I said at all.

"Sorry Emma, I got to focus, you know I have that exam next week" he exclaimed and directed his focus on the book. I rolled my eyes and waltzed out to the bathroom.

I let my clothes slide off and jumped in the small shower cubicle. I quickly got the boring stuff overwith and let my hands rest on my boobs. I slowly squeezed them and let out a small moan.

I then let my left hand travel down my stomach and felt myself. Rubbing myself slowly and my mind automatically pulled up pictures with Freddie. I closed my eyes and reminded myself of the pleasure he made me feel that night. 

The way he looked up at me while my body was shaking after his touch, the smirks he sent me.. The more I thought about it, the faster I fingered myself.