'I can hear music'

* There will be some disturbing/exciting parts in this, so read with caution*

"Emma I can't tell you how much it meant to me, seeing you out there tonight!" John yelled in my ear with his drunken voice. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're the best! Please join us in Birmingham?" He begged me but I shook my head. "I can't John, I'm already taken a day off today and tomorrow. Sheffield would kill me if I took another day off" I mumbled and John sent me puppy eyes.

He was so adorable, he was like a little brother I never had.

"I wish I could though. But maybe after the tour we can hang out?" I asked and he nodded.

He poured himself a shot of vodka and quickly downed it. "Whoa, someone's thirsty" I laughed "don't drink too much too fast, alright" I exclaimed and laid my hand on his shoulder "okay mum" he puffed and rolled his eyes, followed by a smile.

"Emma, I need to talk to you" Richard came barging over, grabbed my arm and dragged me with him. "Rich, you're hurting me" I stuttered but he didn't listen. I looked around and hoped Roger was near, but he wasn't.

"What's wrong with you?" I yelled at Richard when we got outside. He pulled me over to the spot we first met and I started to feel sick.

"What's gotten into you lately, you've been so different" I murmured and frowned. "What's gotten into me?! What's gotten into you!" he yelled and pushed me up against the wall. "Please s-stop" I whispered and closed my eyes. 

"I'll do whatever I want to do, I ain't taking orders from you" he whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and wanted to scream, but I couldn't.

We were quite far away from others, plus it was dark, so no one could see us.

"I think it's time I get what I want" he said and unzipped his pants. "N-no Richard, please don't do this to me" I could barely get the words out "Oh shut up, I know you want it" he said and aggressively pushed two fingers in me. A scream left my lips and my whole body tensed up.

I squinted my eyes and tried to ignore the pain, but it was close to impossible. "Richard stop" my voice was shakey and I attemped to push him away, but he was stronger than me. His grip on my arms were tight and it was hurting like crazy.

"RICHARD YOU'RE HURTING ME" I screamed. He was about to push himself up but before he could, a shadow came running over and jumped on him. I collapsed and started crying hysterically. I covered my head with my hands and my body was shaking like crazy.

"Emma!" I heard Roger shout and I looked up. He came running over to me and sat himself down next to me, on the ground. He put his arms around me and protected me from everything.

"What the fuck are you doing to her" I heard Freddie shout and I looked towards him and Richard.

Freddie was sitting on top of him and kept punching his face. Richard was whining and tried to protect himself from Freddie's fists.

"If you ever lay a fucking hand on her again, I will end your life" Freddie yelled and got up. Richard slowly climbed his way up by the wall. They looked at each other and Richard launched himself into Freddie and punched him in the stomach. 

Roger quickly got up and there were now other guys running over to them. Roger held an angry Freddie back while two other guys had Richard locked in their arms. 

"Fred, stop. We don't want more trouble" he whispered and Freddie pushed him away from Roger. He slowly walked away and looked down on me. His look was scaring me, his clothes were a tad bloody and his eyes were wild.