"I'm gonna kill him"

"Em!" I heard Chrissie shout and knocked on the door. I rushed over and opened it. Chris pulled me in a hug and walked in.

"Hey girl!" she said and dropped off few things on the couch. "Wow, that's an interesting colour" she laughed and ran her hand over the wallpaper. "Yeah, Freddie has got a funny taste" I smiled and looked down.

"Can we go out and get some clothes from my place? I don't really have anything here, only Freddie's never worn flannel" I laughed and Chrissie nodded her heard "of course!".

We walked up the stairs towards my apartment and I felt a bit dizzy. I locked myself in and Chrissie followed behind me. "Hey, let me run through the place first okay" Chrissie said as I had stopped up in the doorframe. I nodded and let her through.

"Alright it's all clear" she shouted and I exhaled. I closed the door and locked it. "I just need to pack a bag with some clothes and some makeup" I said and sent Chrissie a smile. "How are you holding up Em?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"I'm feeling okay" I said and a smile appeared on my face as I thought back on me and Freddie's encounters.

"I'm feeling famished Chrissie! Do you mind going down and order us some pizza? We can eat here before heading back" I sent her a smile. "Are you sure?" she asked me carefully and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm sure. I just gotta grab few shirts and leggins, shouldn't take too long" I sent her a smile but felt a bit anxious. "I'll take a pepperoni pizza" I added and Chrissie nodded.

"Gotcha! I'll see you downstairs in 15 minutes?" she asked "yup" I sad and Chrissie took her bag and ran down the stairs.

I sighed and sat down for a minute, on the couch. I looked around and kinda missed being here. My apartment was nothing special, but it was home. It was the one thing I've had the past few years, the one thing I could call mine.

"Emma?" I heard a whisper and looked around confused. "Who's there?" I stuttered and got up from the couch. It wasn't late, so the place were well lit up. There were a moment of silence and I realised I misheard.

I sat back down, rested my head on the back of the couch and closed my eyes.

"I've missed you". I shut open my eyes and before I could react, I saw and felt Richard sit on top of me. My body froze and I held my breath.

"Have you missed me?" he whispered and grabbed my arms. He held them tight and I couldn't even move them. "Answer me" he said angrily and tightened his grip around my arms. His eyes were dark and he had dark circles under them.

I could smell alcohol and saw he had some white powder under the nose.

"R-Richard p-please stop" I stuttered and tried to push him off me. "Stop moving Emma" he said with a deep voice and grabbed my neck with his hand. I stopped breathing again and my whole body just collapsed, I couldn't move at all.

"That's my girl" he whispered and pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and teardrops started to stream down my face.

Richard aggressively dragged his pants down and I still couldn't move. It was like I was glued to the couch.

"Let me see you" he mumbled and ripped Freddie's flannel apart, exposing my naked body. He smirked "still beautiful, I see" he said as he started to bite my boobs and I felt like I was going to faint.

"Do you know how long I've waited for this to happen" he whispered as he pushed himself inside of me hard.

I started kicking my legs aggressively around and managed to kick him off of me. He fell down on the floor and started shouting at me. "What the fuck are you doing" he stood up and I quickly ran away from him. He catched up and smashed me into the wall next to the phone.