*Call an ambulance! NOW!"

*Sorry for the short part today, but I promise the next parts will be way longer! Thank you so much for all the love and support guys, I hope you know how much I appreciate it!*

"Emma?" I felt someone shake my arm and I let out a groan. "Em, wake up. You need to get ready for work" the voice kept talking to me but I refused to get up. "Go away" I mumbled and buried my head in the sheet.

"You're going to be late honey. Better sober up before you gotta go" Chrissie shook my arm once again and I sighed. "Fine, I'm up" I mumbled and tried to stand up from the bed, but almost fell. My balance was so off and my head was pounding. 

"I told you not to drink that champagne" Chrissie laughed and I rolled my eyes. "It's fine, Mr Sheffield will probably fire me anyways" I nearly shouted as I was trying to walk out to the bathroom, without falling.

I quickly showered and didn't bother with the makeup. I looked like a dead seagull but to hell with it. Luckily the brusies on my neck was starting to fade, but was still there. I pulled up my overalls and went out to try and get some food down.

"I do not understand how you can eat after a night out" I mumbled as I struggled to get a bite of the sandwich, down. "You need salt darling and lots of it" Jo laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"So Jo, what happened with you Rog last night? All of the sudden you two were gone?" Chrissie asked Jo, and she started to giggle. Oh how her voice was making me nauseous.

"I'm gonna be sick" I whispered and quickly ran out to the toilet. Most of the alcohol I had consumed, came up and I felt extremely dizzy. My stomach was aching and I wanted to die. Never had I experienced such morning sickness. 

I wiped away any leftover sickness and brushed my teeth, once again. I took few deep breaths before I ran out to catch the bus. 

I was walking back and forth outside the big blue door. I needed to grow some balls and face them all. I knew Shannon was going to ask questions and I would most likely get yelled at by Sheffield. I sighed and bravely walked in.

To my surprise the lobby was quite empty, only few people were sat drinking coffee. Shannon was on the phone, trying to calm down some client.

I waved and smiled at her. She sent me a quick smile and I could tell she wanted to talk, but she was tied.

I walked past her and down to the cleaning room. When I opened the door, sickness started to built up as I smelled the strong chemicals. I covered my mouth and ran over to the nearest toilet.

I tried to throw up, but nothing came up. I was hovering over the toilet and sighed. 

I walked back to the cleaning room and put on the ugly apron. 

The night was extremely long and boring. I was struggling with everything so it took me longer than usual, to get shit done. This was a nice distraction to be honest, most of the night I had only been focusing on not throwing up and cleaning.

I had wiped the entire right wing and was now cleaning up after some newbie band in room 5.

It was almost midnight and I was off in an hour. Today was an early shift, compared to what I was used to, so that was nice. Although I could've used more time getting sober, but luckily no one noticed. They never do.

I was in the instrument room, wiping the floor clean and emptying the trashcans when I heard the main door smash open and two shadows came through. They were either fighting each other or...

"Uhm excuse me, do you mind?" I said annoyingly and sighed as I walked over to them. They were clearly making out over at the mixer and I was standing at the door frame, with crossed arms.