1

Thinking back to how everything would have been, could have been and should have been, i can't help but wonder how everything could change with just one single mistake.
Well this is the story of my life and hopefully we all could learn somethings and believe in the word FAITH.
"APRIL"! Mmmmh for a second i actually thought i heard my name
"APRIL"! Mmmmh why does it feel like my names getting closer
"APRIL"! So help me God I'll smack the shit outta you if you don't get your ass off this bed and get ready for class"
"what are you talking about its only 6am,now leave me the fuck alone will you"
"BITCH"!..
"Fuck maddy do you have to be so fucking loud, gosh you remind me of my mom sometimes "
"April its 11 fucking am we have less than an hour to get ready"
"Yh and?.I asked her merely rolling my eyes for her over dramatic behavior.What could be so big a deal about getting to class late not like i could get a detention. Aaaaaah the perks of being in college, sweet sweet freedom.
"Well since you asked nicely we need to get to class ASAP cause while i have a test you have a presentation with MR Grey"Need i say more?"
"What presenta......SHIT! I hopped out of bed immediately everything clicked. Am supposed to practice a play with Mr Grey for an event we are supposed to hold on the 13th of may. SHIT! Why didn't i think this through? Why didn't i set my alarm?Wait no that's not true I did set my alarm guess i was to deep in sleep to hear it. And why was maddy just waking me? Speaking of maddy, i caught her staring at me failing miserably if I may add not to laugh at me. Some friend.
"mind telling me what's so funny "?
"honestly boo you"i rolled my eyes at her answer. Leave it to maddy to find amusement in my pain.
"well yh uhm while you keep finding all of this amusing imma go take a shower"I left my room to  the bathroom but not before i heard her laughing her ass off and saying that breakfast will be ready in 5.
I closed the door and went to check myself in the mirror,my brown hair looking as unkept as ever,my pale skin and my eyes. The once brown eyes full of life, love and happiness all gone, only left with the pieces of what once was and what always was.
"well april time to wear your mask again".

So guys here is the first chapter, hope you liked it.
Don't forget to like and share.
Esther💟