15

It's been a month since Apollo's confession, i had tried avoiding him for two weeks but realised that it wasn't worth it.
I was walking to class with ethan, Maddy had gone home family shit.And selene and the guys..well neither of them had classes, so it was just me and ethan.
"hey April!?"
"mmh" I answered
"what do you think about apollo? "
I stopped looking at him "what about him".He looked at me then shrugged"Nothing" he said walking ahead of me, I firmly took his hand bringing him to a halt.
"no tell me, what about him" he looked at me then sighed.
"It's nothing ok" he said forcing a smile on his face, before i could pester him further he cut me off "look it's nothing.Just never mind alright, let's just hurry up and get to class"he said before taking my hand and leading me to my class.

🍀🍀
I had been in class for approximately 1hour 30minutes accomplishing nothing ,I had been to caught up on Ethan and what he was going on about to even pay attention to mr grey. I felt a presence beside me turning to the side i met Apollo's gaze.
"Hey, you ok?"he asked looking slightly worried.
"Yh I'm alright, just worried about ethan"i said smiling ,he nodded
"Why,did something happen?"he asked
"no he was just acting weird, but that's about it"He made an o expression but then shrugged
"So you got any plans today?" he asked looking hopeful, I wanted to lie because i still feel weird about... Well about the whole him profusing his love to me and all. But i guess i couldn't do it, besides a part of me wanted to know what he had got in mind.
"Actually no" he looked relieved, smiling at his expression "why?"
"Well i was just wondering if you wanted to out to eat,the guys would have tagged along but Kyle's gone back home and well Cole's-he paused before shrugging "-Cole's just Cole.
Nodding and laughing slightly "Yh sure" he smiled back.Turning back around focusing half of my attention to mr grey and what he's saying, the other half to Ethan and why he was acting so strange all of a sudden.
Well whatever it is I was gonna find out.

🍀🍀
We had just finished lunch,leaving the diner with apollo i was about calling ethan to ask if he wanted to sleep over so i could use that opportunity to ask him about what he wanted to say this morning.Besides maddy wouldn't be back until tomorrow afternoon.
"Well isn't this cute" I froze, body tensed, my mind went blurry.Apollo looked at me worried as to why i stopped but i didn't pay him any attention, i looked up only to be met with Cameron's smirking face with Alice who was just right behind him. Apollo followed my gaze only for him to tense and narrow his eyes at Cameron who didn't even seem bothered by it.
I shook my head regaining myself, walking straight ahead not bothering to acknowledge them Ignore,ignore ,ignore ignore.
"Oh she's deaf now-he said laughing -"you didn't seem deaf when you attacked my sister but i must commend you did a fabulous job with the scar you left on her right cheek, you know i could have charged you for assault- he said -"but I didn't so you welcome" he finished,and i could only imagine him smirking that fucking smirk. Still I ignored, apollo by my side.
"You know that night, he wanted to come back to you, he kept telling me that he needed to come back to you cause he wanted that dance with you and he wanted to give you something. Something for your anniversary,well too bad he didn't get to fulfil those things" he said pausing before laughing. I halted in my steps vision blurry ,memories of that night playing in my head i turned around walking back to Cameron, apollo tried stopping me,calling my name but i didn't care, i didn't stop i just kept walking back to him who was smirking in victory knowing that he had my attention.Stopping in front of him, i raised my hands and slapped him,slapped him so hard but too bad it was too good enough for him.
Apollo dragged me back, i struggled against his grasp but he was stronger so my struggle was a total waste of time.
"You and you" I said pointing to Alice who wouldn't meet my gaze focusing her attention on the ground but i didn't care "I wish you the worst things in life, in death and in generations to come" I said still struggling in Apollo's grasp but stopped. Focusing my attention back to Cameron who still had his hands on his face glaring at me "I just have one question" my gaze still on him "why?" I said but he didn't answer "WHY?" I asked again only this time louder but still he didn't answer, I looked at Alice who still had her gaze focused on the ground. Shaking my head i laughed,laughed at how pathetic they were but the truth is i didn't want them to see me cry.. Not again...."Your pathetic -I spat -"a fucking coward.You think you have won- I said laughing-" but you haven't because i promise you that you will get what you deserve, even if it kills me" I finished holding my tears back looking directly at him, he took a step forward, but before he could come any more closer apollo stood in front of me blocking his view of me,if looks could kill Cameron would be dead by now with how intensely apollo was glaring at him.
"Don't even think about it and I had advice you get the fuck outta here before i break every part of you" Apollo growled clenching and unclenching his teeth, fist balled..wow i had never seen him this mad before..Cameron looked at apollo then me, he laughed turning around but not before saying" I'll see you around April" then entered the diner with Alice behind him.
Apollo took a deep breath before turning around looking down at me, he took my chin raising it directly to his gaze, he looked confused,angry,but in all he looked scared..why was he scared, he has nothing to be afraid of..
"Are you ok?" He asked looking me in the eye. I look down shaking my head i removed his hands from my chin..i couldn't let him see me cry again,i need to get out of here..
"I need to go"I said moving back and creating distance between us, he wanted to say something but decided against it, only nodding his head.
"I'll take you back to your apartment"I shook my head
"No it's fine " I said turning around, i had already prepared myself, because i knew apollo wouldn't hear of it that he would be bent on taking me back.So before he could say anything or stop me physically i ran tuning out his call of my name,i just kept running not bothering to turn back, tears i kept away flowed down my face wetting my face and blurring my eyes but that didn't stop me i just kept going with only one place in mind. were it all started...

Xoxo.
Esther💟