9

There were times when i used to wonder how someone could give their all to that one particular person,it just left me curious. There were times i would go out with my friends to our favourite fast food diner,i would catch a glimpse at couples being all mushy and lovey with eachother, i would laugh, laugh at how sad and stupid that was. That was before i entered college and everything changed.
I always wondered at times what it would feel like to find my "always"but I would wave it off saying that it's all bull, but then I met him at first i didn't acknowledge him but the more we kept meeting eachother the more i started getting an attraction towards him, not cause of his good looks but what was within him and beyond. Meeting carter was a blessing and a curse to me, our story was both a blessing and a curse but through it all it will always be my blessing and curse.
With him i found my "forever and always"i remember what he used to say to me everytime, it was more of his motto for us, "wherever life takes us,dead or alive, together or not you will always have my heart ,cause i love you ALWAYS".
That was our story, our love life, our future and most importantly our always,mine especially but it was gone before it even started.

Xoxo.
Esther 💟