2

"I'm sooooo tired i think I might literally die of exhaustion " We had just finished our classes and were heading back to our apartment,and maddy was being her usual dramatic self only two classes all of which partaked her sitting down and she's been bitching about it for over 30minutes.its a miracle how i haven't choked her yet.
Rolling my eyes for the upteenth time "seriously maddy can you not bitch about being tired when you literally did nothing "
"hey sitting in one place for over 3hours is a lot of work thank you very much"
"Yh whatever you say "I said rolling my eyes Again...
"you know one of this days your gonna learn to appreciate all I do "
"Uhm yh ok"not.
"So when are the guys coming?"maddy asked while she was checking out some random blonde who was with his girl if you may ask.
"I'm not sure,might have to call selene back. You know mads one of this days you gonna get your ass bit up and i ain't gonna be there to save you"
"huh,what do you mean?"she asked clearly not listening to what i just said.
"You know what never mind"i was getting a little pissed off by her ignorance. But hey she's one of my best friend and imma stick with her shitty ass behavior till death do us part.yah me!
"Aww come on april I'm just messing with you sides I love derek and nothing's ever gonna change that am just enjoying the view that's all"she said smiling cheekily. Derek was Maddy's boyfriend they had been dating for over 4yrs which is a long time if you ask me.Their relationship is what you will call a bitter sweet love life. It can be entertaining sometimes.. Well to me actually, but who cares?not me that's who.
"Mmh whatever you say"maddy just rolled her eyes but then she asked a question that she knew damn well I didn't want to center on. Hell even the guys and selene knew better than to go that deep with me. But maddy has never been one to hide things nor suger coat that's why i loved her. sometimes.
"what about you?"she asked
"what about me?"I asked playing dumb she just rolled her eyes at me knowing fully well what i was doing.
"you know what am talking about A, it's been over a year now I know it hurts trust me I feel it to every fucking time but before i can think about myself i have to think about you. Your falling fucking apart babe, you ain't the sarcastic, crazy ass girl I used to know. I miss that girl, i want her back and if the only way to get her back is for you to move on then am ready as hell to do that"she placed her hands on my shoulder to stop me from walking further i kept my gaze on the ground trying my best and not doing quite a good job at in keeping my tears in. It's been over a year now but yet it still feels like yesterday. "it's time to move on"
Wait what.. She couldn't... No she couldn't have said what she just said... No I must not just be hearing right... I know she didn't just say I should move on... Hell I know she didn't just say that. "what?"I asked keeping my temper at bay maybe just maybe I didn't hear her right.
"I said its time to move on"well there goes the rest of my sanity.I lost it completely that moment.
"what do you mean I should move on? Huh move on and forget about him,forget about everything,forget about the whole two years of my life with him ,Huh? Forget about car..ter" I croaked out by now I was full blown crying I didn't give two fucks what people on campus thought. Sides some of them knew the story, they all knew what happened but didn't say shit to the cops. Sooo fuck them and their judgemental looks, their sympathy, their pity all of it they can go shove it up their ass.
Maddy looked conflicted on what to do but before she could open her mouth to justify her words I shoved past her and headed up to our building.
Memories that I kept at bay,but just by two words "move on" broke down and drifted me back to the pools of REGRET and PAIN.

So second chapters done
Hope you enjoying it, also keep those likes and comments coming.
Esther 💟