10

Beep beep beep "uughh what's that sound?"beep beep, the noise got louder I tried to move but felt a sharp pain on my head and wrist"fuck!"slowly I peeled my eyes open only to be met with a white ceiling and room "Uhm... OK last time I checked everything in my room was black"i could still hear the beeping noise, turning to were the sound was coming from only to be met with a heart monitor,my heart monitor. "Uhhh ok ,what's going on?, why is there a heart monitor by my bed?, why does my head feel like its about to explode?and why the fuck is my room so white!"I was still questioning myself ,wondering what was going on when my room door opened-"thats funny I could have sworn my door was left sided"-and my friends walked in, including Apollo, Kyle and Cole all were looking at me with worry, uhm ok this is getting really creepy, first i was woken up by a beeping noise which happens to be a heart monitor,how that got to be there i have no idea,secondly my rooms white,my doors right and not left anymore and lastly my friends are giving me this weird look. Is this some freaky friday shit or am i just dreaming".
Ethan walked towards me "thank God your awake, you scared us"wow now I'm confused,i looked at everyone all of them looked like shit, they looked like they haven't slept in days.
"what are you talking about?"I asked, I was really oblivious as to what he was going on about.
Ethan looked at me,then smiled sadly"you were unconscious for two days"ok pause..what does he mean by me being unconscious for two days, last I remember we were at Starbucks and then.... Oh right... Alice, then everything came to me, the fight, the parking lot to my lack of oxygen to my passing out.well shit.. I closed my eyes as soon as i remembered everything that went down that day..but wait if I have been in the hospital for two days that makes today Thursday, meaning i missed another presentation with MR Grey. Well fan fucking tastic.. I opened my eyes landing them on Apollo's,he had this relieved look in his eyes,i smiled at him then looked at everyone still smiling that helped lift the mood and tension. I was about to ask if they called my mom, when the door opened again and the doctor entered.
"Aah miss star good you're awake".

🍀🍀
I was let out of the hospital two hours ago with my meds, after reaching my apartment everyone left after assuring them that i was fine, i still had a bandaged wrist but that was besides it well that and my still pounding head but the doctor assured me it was nothing, just the effect of stress and thinking too much.So as I'm lying in bed bored out of my mind, i keep drifting back to everything that happened and maybe the little perks that came with it, for instance I'm on bed rest so that means no early morning routine and no class even Dr grey approved of it. Turns out Apollo called Mr Grey telling him where I was, meaning I didn't miss my presentation..I was still lost in thought when a tap on the door brought me back "hey A"maddy called opening my door, I sat up giving her my attention.
"Yh". I answered
"The guys are here" she said smiling and holding out her hand to me, I smiled back placing my good arm on it, leaving my room and my thoughts with it.
For now..

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter
Esther💟