Mama Bear Bagans

Zak's point of view

It's a couple of days later and Y/N is finally all settled in and in a way it does feel strange having Y/N living with me but it also feels so perfect. As I'm the first one up I decided to surprise Y/N with breakfast in bed, after I made it I took it up to her and gently woke her up.

Zak: "Y/N wake up, I've made you breakfast"

She opened her eyes and looked at me before she smiled one of her beautiful smiles at me.

Y/N: "aww you're so sweet, thank yo"

As Y/N was talking she was about to finish saying thank you to me when her voice had gone again, and I saw her get annoyed.

Thankfully we have both been practicing for days like this and knew what she was saying whilst doing some actions to help to understand.

Y/N: "oh great, I got broken arm and a broken leg, now I can't talk again. Why not just shoot me and put me out of my misery"

I couldn't help but laugh a tiny little bit but really I felt bad for my girl, I want my girl better just as much if not more than she does.

Zak: "there's no way I'm gonna put you out of your misery baby you're too good to get rid of"

Y/N: "how am I supposed to be perfect for you when I'm not perfect"

Zak: "you are perfect for me baby in every single way"

Then ever so slightly I saw Y/N blush at me. I leaned over to her and kissed her, then ever so slightly I can hear Y/N whisper.

Y/N: "why today of all days? Your mom is coming over to sort out Holly"

Zak: "it's OK baby, everything is going to be OK"

I kissed her again before she started eating her breakfast.

A little while after breakfast I helped Y/N get freshened up and dressed, before I carried her in my arms down the stairs and put her in her wheelchair, just as my mom was coming through the door.

Nancy: "Hey sweeties are you OK?"

Zak: "yeah I'm OK, so is Y/N apart from her voice has gone again"

My mom came over to Y/N and reassured her

Nancy: "aww sweetheart, its OK. You'll get your voice back one day"

Then Y/N started her style of sign language.

Y/N: "yeah I know, but it just makes me feel mad"

Nancy: "I know it does sweetie, but you got great support around you from Zak, me and everybody else"

Y/N: "thank you"

Nancy: "you're welcome hunny"

As my mom was giving Y/N a hug Holly arrived and entered my house.

Holly: "Hey BB I'm here"

She came over to me and was just about to hug and kiss me when she spotted my mom and Y/N.

Holly: "you must be Zak's mom it's finally nice to meet you"

Nancy: "like wise Holly"

The look on my mom's face says it all, she's ready to defend and protect her baby.

Holly: "Hey Y/N it's so good to see you, how are you?"

I can see Y/N wants to say something but she can't.

Zak: "Holly Y/N can't talk at the moment. The accident has caused her to have issues with her speech due to the injury she had taken on her head"

Holly: "aww you poor thing, do you want me to get you something so you can write down what you want to say?"