Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

*Tom's POV*

"Tom, I need your help" Jayne said walking into the living room.

I stood and grinned, "Well I need your help too, so this works out perfectly." 

She raised her brow and began to walk out of the room,"Come along, TomTom. Tell me what it is you'd like."

I followed after and tried not to look too anxious. She sat down on her bed and pointed at the boxes in the closet, "Please bring them out, I need to go through them." I nodded and began to pull them out one by one.

I kept racking my brain trying to figure out how I should ask this and not sound totally nuts. "So I would like to have a day where we get to hang out with people we've already met. There are some fans that I'm starting to become good friends with through twitter and I've met them multiple times. What do you think?" I nervously looked at her and waited for her response.

She had an intense look on her face and then smiled. "I think that is a fantastic idea. I'll talk to the other boys and see what they think."

I let out a breath and sank to the floor, "That was not the response that I thought I was going to get."

She laughed, "When do I ever say no to you boys?"

I winked, "Always." I took one look at Jayne and I scrambled to get off the ground and ran out the door.

"Thomas Parker!" Jayne hollered from behind me. I laughed and blew past Nathan and Max who were standing by the counter in the kitchen drinking tea. I quickly crouched in the kitchen.

I heard Jayne laughing her head off and coming near the kitchen. "Where'd he run off to?" I covered my mouth and tried not to laugh.

"Before we decide if we are going to tell you, why are you chasing him?" Max said cheekily.

"He said that I always say no to you boys! Which is completely not true! Now tell me where he went!" Jayne was trying not laugh, but I could hear her quietly laughing.

Jay walked into the kitchen while Max and Nath were deciding what to do. "Tom! What are you doing down there?!" He said bumping into me.

I cussed under my breath and stood reluctantly. "Way to go, Jay." I said looking at everyone else in the room. Max and Nathan were doubled over with laughter. Jayne was trying to look stern but failing miserably.

"I'm sorry Jayne. I was joking, honestly." I said hesistantly walking around the counter. Once I was closer to her I dropped to my knees and began to bow down to her, "You are the epitome of all people that say yes." I tried to conceal my laughter, but I lost it on my third bow. I rolled over onto my back and cracked up.

"Complete rubbish." Nathan said shaking his head and laughing.

Siva came into the room just then and looked at all of us and shook his head, "I'm the only sane one here."

We all laughed and Jayne turned to me, "Apology accepted. Now while I have you all here, Tom has made a request to have some of your fans that you talk to through twitter and that you all know well come spend time with you. What do you all think?"

I looked around at the boys and they were all smiling and nodding. I grinned, I was finally going to get to see her again.

"All right, DM the fans you are inviting." Jayne said walking off to her room.

I pulled my phone out and opened up to her twitter page, @hiyaitsashley. I began typing away, I was really excited to spend time with her.

I'd never felt this way about a fan, ever.

All righty guys! I hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter will have some other TW members' POV and Ashley's POV. Feedback would be great!