Chapter 24 -- Part 1

Chapter 24

*Sam's POV*

I rolled over in bed and was pleasantly surprised to bump into my incredibly adorable boyfriend.

"Nathan!" I sang happily grinning and kissing him.

"Goodmorning beautiful!" He said after kissing me deeply.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes, that were very green today. I was really happy that I could lay there looking at him and know that he was my boyfriend.

He smiled and brushed my hair behind my ear, "What are you looking at?"

I grinned, "Just my ridiculously attractive boyfriend."

He kissed my nose, "Funny because I'm looking at my ridiculously attractive girlfriend. You should know that I missed you last night."

I smiled and slid my hands behind his neck, "You're so sweet! I missed you too a lot. You'd be surprised by how hard it is to go back to sleeping alone after two blissful nights of having you beside me."

"I know exactly what you mean." He said simply and kissed me.

"Should we get up then?" I asked starting to sit up.

He pulled me back down, "On one condition.."

"What's that?" I said laughing and looking at him.

"We get all cuddled up in this bed and take a nap when we get back." He said and kissed me softly.

I grinned, "Sounds like heaven." I whispered and kissed him.

I slipped out of bed and wandered around my room grabbing clothes to wear. I looked in the mirror above my dresser and groaned, I looked absolutely terrible. Suddenly I saw Nathan behind me his arms around my waist. He turned me around and gazed into my eyes.

"I hope that groan was because you're too gorgeous."

I shook my head and looked down blushing. He slipped his fingers under my chin and pulled my face up to his.

"You are the single most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

I grinned at him and looped my arms around his neck, "You know what?"

"What beautiful?" He asked running his hands over my back lightly.

I ran my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck, "You are the single most amazing and most attractive boyfriend I have ever had."

He grinned and kissed me sweetly. I pulled away from him and grinned cheekily, "Turn around mister." I said spinning him away from me.

"I wont look, even though I really want to." He said laughing and turning his head slightly.

I stood behind him and pulled my tank top and shorts off and slipped on a short, dark blue knit dress. He turned slightly and when I didn't stop him he turned around completely a big smile on his face.

He looked me up and down and grinned, "You look really hot Sam, but it's a bit rainy and cold outside and your legs are bit bare."

His eyes crossed over my legs again and he grinned to himself.

I laughed, "Thank you Nathan! And yes I was thinking that I would wear tights underneath and a jacket."

"The tights will cover up those long legs of yours, but I want you to be warm so go for it." He said with a smile.

I grinned grabbed my tights and sat on the edge of the bed to put them on. He leaned against my dresser and watched as I slipped them up my legs. When I had finished putting them on I stood up and looked at him. The look he was giving me was smoldering. He came toward me and kissed me fiercely. He pulled me down onto the bed with him and kissed down my neck. He pressed me closer to him as he went back to my lips. I pulled away for air and and grinned at him.

"Where did that come from?" I asked breathlessly my hand on his cheek.

"You were killing me! Putting your tights on in slow motion like that, do you want me to die of heart failure?" He asked and then began to kiss my neck again.

I laughed, it felt so good it literally sent shivers down my spine. I pulled away and giggled, "I love you, but we need to go shopping!"

He groaned and sat up, "Okay okay, let's go!"

*Ashley's POV*

A pair of warm hands covered my eyes, "Guess who." A heavy bolton accent whispered in my ear.

I grinned, "Is it my super hot, rock star boyfriend?!" I asked excitedly.

"You guessed correct." He said before uncovering my eyes and turning the top of my barstool towards him.

He slipped himself inbetween my legs and grinned at me, "Hey there beautiful." He leaned forward and kissed me sweetly.

"Mm goodmorning." I mumbled against his lips.

When we pulled away he grinned, "You're adorable." He said glancing from me to my bowl of cereal.

I laughed, "And why is that?"

"You're eating lucky charms and almost all of the marshmellows are gone and the other part is all there." He said laughing.

"Actually a couple of the others snuck into my spoonful while I was eating the marshmellows." I said with a wink.

He burst out laughing and kissed me again. "So what are we doing today?"

I grinned, "Anything and everything."

I meant it, I wanted to just spend the entire day with him.

I slipped my arms around his neck, "All I want all day long is you."

He grinned, "Lucky for you, I'm yours all day long." He said running his fingers through my hair and down my back.

"And maybe even all night." He winked and said and as an afterthought.

My eyes widened and I grinned, "Now that would be pretty amazing now wouldn't it?"

"It'd be fantastic, I could barely sleep last night. There was no one in my arms." He said pulling me off of the stool and into his arms.

I breathed him in and sighed, I felt completely happy in his arms.

***********************

Hope you enjoyed part 1 x