Chapter 30

Chapter 30

*Tom's POV*

I stood by the door frantically waiting for Sam to go find keys. When I heard Ashley call my name and then whimper I knew that was it.

"We have to get in there right now. Help me out?" I said turning to Nathan.

"Of course." He said backing up with me.

"On 3. 1,2,3!" I said before we rushed forward and banged through the door.

Ashley was up against the wall with that scumbag pushed up against her kissing her neck. Her jeans were down around her ankles.

"Get the F off of her right now damn it!" I yelled rushing towards him.

Nathan helped me pull him off of her and I punched him repeatedly in the face.

"I hope you rot in hell." I growled giving him one last kick in the gut.

I turned around to where Nathan was holding Ashley in his arms. She was bawling her eyes out into his chest. She had managed to pull her pants back up. I was so angry that someone would even think of violating her in that way. I wanted her first time to be the most special and amazing experience on earth and I wanted it to be with me whenever she was ready. Nathan passed her over to me and I took her in my arms.

"Beautiful beautiful shhh it's okay now, I've got you and I'm not going to ever let anyone hurt you again." I said quietly burying my face in her hair.

She was shaking and sobbing. I held her close and walked her over to one of the seats. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap.

"Look at me Ashley." I said holding her chin and making her look at me.

"I love you so much and I'm so incredibly sorry for leaving you. It's all my fault. I cannot apologize enough." I said quietly gazing into her watery blue eyes.

She sniffled, "It's not your fault Tom. Just please promise me you'll never leave me alone again." Her voice shook as she finished and the tears began to stream down her face quickly.

Seeing her cry broke my heart, I loved her more than anything in the world. I wiped some of the tears away and kissed her softly.

"Baby I am so so sorry and I promise you that I'll never leave you alone again." I said touching her face softly.

She leaned into me again and buried her face in my neck. I held her close and kissed her cheek.

"Let's get you out of here." I said standing up and placing her on the ground in front of me.

Her legs were shaking so I picked her up and carried her out.

"Can you drive my car around the back since all of the fans and paparazzi are outside?" I asked Nathan.

He nodded and ran out front.

**********************

I carried Ashley up the stairs and put her down on my bed. She curled up into a ball instantly.

"Do you want to change out of those clothes?" I asked kneeling down in front of her.

She nodded slowly. I grabbed a pair of my trackies and one of my tops.

"Do you want me to leave the room?" I asked gently.

She shook her head, "No please stay." She said quickly.

I smiled, "Of course beautiful."

She unbuckled her belt and slid down her jeans. I passed her the trackies and she slid them on slowly. She winced as she got farther up her legs. I went forward and gently pulled them up the rest of the way. I crouched in front of her again and gently pulled her top off. I slid my top over her head and kissed her softly.

"What can I do for you?" I asked gently taking her face in my hands.

"Hold me?" She asked quietly.

"Of course baby, anytime." I said pulling my top off, sliding trackies on, and crawling into bed behind her.

I slipped my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck softly. I gently slid my hand down her arm and entwined my fingers with hers.

"Are you in any pain?" I whispered close to her ear.

"My arm, back, and neck." She replied.

I sat up and looked down at her arm. I looked away quickly and glared at the wall. That scumbag's fingerprints were marked on her arm and it was starting to bruise. I looked back at it and put my lips against it. I kissed every bit of her arm softly and sweetly. Then I crawled over her so that I was laying in front of her. I looked at her neck and yet again had to look away. The prick had left a hickey on her neck. I gently brushed my finger across it.

"I feel disgusting Tom." She said quietly.

I kissed her and then got out of bed.

"How about I get in my swim trunks, you get in your swimsuit, I'll run a nice, warm, bubbly bath and we'll get in it together?" I asked smiling down at her.

"That sounds nice, but you'll have to turn away while I change this time." She said sitting up.

I laughed lightly, "You got it babe, even though it's incredibly tempting." I said winking at her.

She cracked a smile, "There's my girl! I knew I'd get a smile out of you." I said pulling her up and kissing her forehead.

*********************

I held Ashley from behind in the bathtub. There were foamy bubbles all around us.

"Feeling better?" I asked in her ear.

She tilted her head back on my shoulder and sighed, "Yes a lot better. Thank you so much Tom."

I grinned and kissed her soapy neck. I didn't like seeing her so upset, I wanted her to feel safe and to be happy. I never wanted her to feel afraid like that again. She'd already gone through that with her stepfather and I'd promised her and myself that I would never let her feel that way ever again. I had put music on in the background and I smiled to myself as Coldplay's 'Fix You' got to my favorite part.

I sang softly in her ear, "Tears stream down on your face and I.... Lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and I will try to fix you."

Hope you liked it! xx