Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Ashley's POV*

I sat up in bed and smiled to myself. It was Thursday, two days before Sam and I will be hanging out with the members of The Wanted. I am over the freaking moon about it. I picked my laptop off of my side table and opened up my twitter. I had another message from Tom! I grinned and opened it. As I read through it my smile continued to grow. He wanted us to meet them at the airport on friday and then just spend the night at their flat! He even gave me his cell number so we could find each other at the airport.

I hopped off of my bed and went into Sam's room. She was laying in the middle of the floor drenched in sweat. 

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing at the annoyed look she gave me.

"I was working out. Now im taking a break because my muscles feel like jello." She said sitting up and grabbing her water bottle.

"Well I have news...Tom wants us to meet them at the airport tomorrow and then stay at their flat overnight!" I said with a grin. It had been difficult to get her to agree to come with me. She was convinced that it wouldn't be very fun but she was still coming. She got off the floor and grabbed a towel.

"Looks like we should pack some clothes then." She said with a small smile.

"Tom gave me his number, I'm going to text him and find out what time their flight gets in." I said excitedly.

"Sounds good, I'll be in the shower. I'll pack when I get out." She said walking into her bathroom. I wasn't positive, but it seemed like she was a little excited.

*Sam's POV*

I could not believe I was getting dragged into this.

Ash is convinced that I'm secretly in love with them, but I just dont want her to know. That's ridiculous, because she'd be the first to know. Their songs are really good and a few of them are pretty attractive, but I'm not a fangirl. Ashley, now she's a fangirl. I laughed thinking of her reaction to getting a direct message from Tom. What a lunatic, I giggled to myself in the shower.

*Max's POV*

"Ey Max, you can tweet the girl your inviting and tell her to meet us at the airport tomorrow instead of at our place saturday. I already tweeted Ash and Jay and Seev are gonna tweet their girls too." Tom said coming into my room, without knocking I might add.

"Al'right mate." I said turning back to my computer. I opened my twitter and went to Jocelyn's page. Her picture popped up and I smiled as I looked at it. She was so beautiful. I messaged her and gave her my cell number so we could stay in contact easier. I smiled again as I switched from her page to mine.

The fans were tweeting like crazy. Maybe I should give them a tweet and follow session. They were such great fans, they deserved it. I began replying to tweets left and right. I tried to follow as many people as I could, the mentions were coming in so fast I barely had time to click some of them.

I quickly tweeted:  

You don't know how encouraging it is to read all of your tweets. Yes, i read them all(; xx

**********************************************

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! thanks for reading and as always i love feedback! xx