Chapter 3

Chapter 3  

*Nathan's POV*

I was scrollling through my timeline on twitter when Tom sat down beside me on the couch. What a nosy little worm! He was looking over my shoulder at my phone.

I clicked it off and turned to him, "I reckon there is something you need from me?" I raised my brow expectantly.

He tried to look all innocent, but little did he know that look did not work on him. "I was just sittin here Nath, dont know what you're talkin about."

I just laughed and shook my head. "Did you message Ashleyyyy yet?" I said emphasizing her name in an annoying sing-songy voice.

He shot me a glare, "I did. She hasn't replied yet. What about you? Who is going to be your special guest?" He winked cheekily.

"To tell you the truth, I don't really have anyone that i keep in contact with regularly."

"Aw poor baby Nath. I'm sure you'll find yourself a special friend." He said tugging at my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and stood, "It's not a big deal, i'll just hang out with the girls you guys invite."

"In your dreams Nath." He said simply pulling his phone out and turning the tv on.

I sighed, If only he knew how much I wished there was a girl that didn't like me because of my fame and apparent good looks. Which I still do not see. I shook my head and went to my room.

*Ashley's POV*

I was still in utter shock. Tom Parker invited me to hang out with him and the boys. Tom Parker, hottest member of The Wanted invited me, some lowly 20 year old girl.

Ah, I'm twenty years old and I'm having a complete fangirl moment.

I pulled my laptop over to myself and shakily hit reply. With my hands still shaking and heart still beating rapidly, I began to type my response.

*Tom's POV*  

I was rifling through the fridge when my phone began to buzz in my pocket. I pulled out a beer and pushed the fridge closed with my foot. I sat down at our bar counter and pulled out my phone. The vibration was a Twitter notification. I began to grin: Ashley had messaged back! I opened her message excitedly and began to read.

Hey Tom! Thank you so much for the invite! I would absolutely love to come hang out with you all! Would it be all right if I brought my sister, Sam with me? She claims that she is not a fan, but I think she secretly is and would totally love it. If she really doesn't already, maybe you boys can change that! (: Again, thank you so much Tom. This made my life! :) xx -Ash

I grinned as I finished reading it. Making fans happy is literally all the payment I'd need to do this. Ashley was really a sweet girl, we've met multiple times and everytime I didn't have to rush we had really great conversations. I was so looking forward to spending time with her, she was incredibly smart and pretty. Not to mention she's 20, only a few years younger than me and very kind. She was probably waiting for my response, while I'm sitting here thinking about spending time with her.

"I guess I'd better get to it then." I said quietly, still smiling.

***************************************************************

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed it! I definitely enjoyed writing it! feedback is what i'd love to see! thanks for reading xx