Chapter 27

Chapter 27

*Nathan's POV*

"Sam where are you? I put those last boxes in the car." I called as I walked through her old flat.

I walked into her room and found her sitting on the floor with a box in front of her. I knelt beside her and gently put my hand on her back.

"What's this?" I asked looking at the picture frame she had in her hands.

She looked up at me, there were tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Woah, baby what's wrong?" I asked instantly putting my arms around her.

She handed me the picture frame, "That's my mum." She said quietly.

Her voice was shaking and so were her hands. "She's beautiful baby, I see where you get it from." I said glancing at her.

She half smiled, "I found this box that was under my bed and I had to look through it." She explained.

I pulled it over in front of me and looked inside. There were more pictures, a hairbrush, a scarf, and some other things that belonged to her mom.

I looked at her and she began to sob, "I miss her so much Nathan. I wish she was here right now. She would've loved you."

It broke my heart to see her so upset. I pulled her into my lap and she buried her face in my chest.

"I would've loved to meet her. I would've wanted to thank her." I said quietly as I passed my hand over her back.

"Thank her?" She asked looking up at me.

"For giving birth to such a beautiful and amazing person." I explained with a smile.

"Nathan you are so sweet to me. How did you not have a girlfriend when I met you?" She asked with a grin.

I passed my thumbs under her eyes and wiped away the tears, "I guess I was just waiting for the perfect girl, but it looks like I've found her now." I kissed her forehead.

She grinned, "I love you. And you are definitely the perfect guy, there's not a doubt in my mind." She said kissing me.

"I love you too Sam." I said with a grin.

"Are you ready to go home?" I asked rising and pulling her up with me.

"Definitely." She said with a grin. I grabbed the box off of the ground and we went out to the car.

*Tom's POV*

*a few days later*

"I still cannot believe that I live here now!" Ashley exclaimed as she walked into our room.

"Oops, guess I should knock before going into your room." She said with a laugh.

I was topless and I was just about to change out of my trackies.

I walked over to her and grinned, "You don't have to knock Ash, it's our room now. We'll just have to remember to change in the bathroom."

"Okay!" She said excitedly.

She leaned up and kissed me. As she did she slid her hand onto my chest and grinned, "Topless as usual, I love it."

I winked, "I know, why do you think I rarely wear a shirt?" I asked laughing.

She grinned up at me, her hand still on my chest, "I just thought you liked not wearing one."

I laughed, "Well that too, but it's mostly for you."

She slid her other hand onto it and grinned, "Well thank you Mr. Parker."

I kissed her and smiled, "Anything for you babe."