Chapter 23

Chapter 23

*Sam's POV*

I was making someone a smoothie when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I gave the customer their smoothie, "Are you okay here for a few minutes?" I asked Ashley.

She nodded as she took another customer's order. I went in the back and pulled my phone out.

It was a text from Nathan: i already miss you xx

I grinned happily, I missed him too.

I quickly sent him a response: you are too sweet Nathan! I miss you too, lots! xx

I slipped my phone back in my pocket and took a sip from my water bottle. I was absolutely starving. I shook my head and drank a bit more water.

"You are not hungry." I said quietly and sternly to myself.

My phone buzzed in my pocket again.

I pulled it out and smiled, it was from Nathan again: call me when you get off <3 xx

This boy just kept me grinning constantly! I sent a heart back and smiled to myself as I put my phone away and went back to work.

*Ashley's POV*

"I'm so glad to be done for the night! It was so busy today!" I exclaimed to Sam as we walked to the car.

"Ugh, I know. We never ever have that many customers! Especially not on a Sunday night." She agreed hopping in the car.

I buckled up and sighed to myself, "I'm so exhausted!"

Sam groaned and leaned her head against the door.

I laughed, "We're such wimps." I pulled out of the parking lot.

Sam laughed, "We really are."

"Have you heard from Nathan yet?" I glanced at her.

"Yeah." She said with a grin.

"And?" I prompted.

"He said he already missed me."

Without looking at her I knew that she was laughing. I could hear it in her voice.

"Aw! That's so cute!" I said grinning at her.

"Have you heard from Tom yet?" She asked.

"Not yet, but he did promise that he'd call me tonight." I said with a smile.

I was remembering how he'd kissed me before he left and told me that he loved me. I didn't expect to fall in love with him so quickly. I had loved him before, since I was a fan, but I truly loved him now. It was a weird feeling, I'd never loved anyone like this before.

*Nathan's POV*

"Hey mate, can you take the trash out?" Tom asked as I walked past him into the kitchen.

"Sure." I said opening the bin and closing up the bag.

As I did I saw a flash of yellow. I opened the bag again and I saw that right on top there was a banana peel, but it looked like it still had a banana in it. I reached in and pulled it out. The very top of the banana was missing but that was it, the rest of the banana was still there. Sam hadn't eaten it. She had eaten barely anything the past two days. Now, I was worried again. I left the trash there and walked up to my room. I grabbed my phone off the bed and quickly dialed her.

"Hey! I was just going to call you! We just got home and boy am I exhausted!" She said happily.

I couldn't help but grin, she was so cute. "Hey babe. How are you feeling?"