Chapter 29 -- Part 2

*Sam's POV*

I finished shoveling the omlette down my throat and put my plate in the sink. Nathan had been making me eat a lot the past two months and I felt so fat. I was in the gym everyday and I was occasionally lying to everyone about if I was eating or not.

"Thank you for the omlette Ash. Can we get our tattoos today?" I asked walking over to them.

They looked at each other, "Sure why not? I'll go get the boys!"

Tom said hopping up and going up the stairs.

I squealed, "I'm so excited!"

Ashley laughed, "I'm excited too! Now let's go get ready, I'm not getting a tattoo in my pjs!"

********************

"I'm starting to get nervous now Nathan." I said taking his hand as we sat waiting for the tattoo guy to call us back.

"I'm going to be sitting there holding your hand the entire time, I promise." He said squeezing my hand and kissing my cheek softly.

This fat, gross guy came out to where we were. "You can all come back now." He said pulling the curtain back.

Nathan flashed a grin at me and pulled me up. He walked past the guy before me and as I went by he sneered down at me. I sped up when he moved his arm toward me and I bumped into Nathan. He turned around and slid his arms around me.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked looking down at me.

"Nothing, sorry Nath." I said quickly.

I instantly felt safe in his arms.

"Are you sure beautiful?" He asked tucking my hair behind my ear. I nodded silently and smiled. He grinned and took my hand.

"Who's first?" Max asked walking over to us.

When we'd brought up getting tattoos, both Jay and Max had jumped at the chance to come. Siva, Sarah, Sammi, and Jocelyn had all tagged along for support. I was pretty sure they knew that I was nervous. Sammi grinned at me from where she was standing with Jay and I waved at her. I hadn't seen much of the other boys and their girlfriends lately, the boys had been on vacation for the past two weeks so they'd all whisked their girlfriends off on different adventures. It was nice being with everyone again.

"Why don't you go first Max?" Tom suggested.

"All right mate, I will." Max said sitting down in front of the tattoo guy.

After Max and Jay had gone it was our turn. I glanced at Nathan and he gave me a reassuring grin as he sat down for his turn. I was actually worried for him, I didn't want him to be in pain.

"Samantha, relax. I'm going to be just fine." He said taking my hand and squeezing it.

I half-smiled and squeezed it back. As the needle touched his skin I winced. It looked very painful. I looked at his reaction and I held his hand tighter.

"I'm okay baby." He said wincing slightly.

When the guy started on my first initial Nathan spoke up, "Can you please make the second initial an 'S' and add 'forever' to the end? Since this is going to be on here forever it might aswell have your future initials don't you think?" He grinned at me.

I leaned forward and kissed him deeply. I knew that I had found my forever with him.

*Ashley's POV*

While Nathan finished getting his tattoo a woman had come in and was working on Tom's tattoo.

As she finished the scriptive 'Ashley' he turned to me, "Nathan over there stole my line but I was planning on having it say 'Ashley Parker' instead of 'Ashley Richards'." He grinned.