Chapter 15 -- Part 1

*Nathan's POV*

I pushed us into the women's bathroom. A girl was in there and she smiled at me and gave Sam a dirty look.

"Nathan Sykes?!" She squealed.

I nodded, "That's me! Nice to meet you!" I said sticking my free hand out.

I had to ignore how she was looking at Sam. It was one thing to be rude to a guy, it was another thing to be rude to a girl who was probably a member of TWFanmily. I had to be as polite as possible.

"Is this your girlfriend?" She asked giving Sam another dirty look.

I shook my head, "No, just a friend. She isn't feeling very well right now. If you'll excuse us?" I said leading Sam to the sinks.

The girl grinned, "Okay! See if you can find me after you're done with this?"

I nodded, "I'll try!"

She left and I sighed, "Finally she's gone. She was being rude to you." I said turning to Sam.

She had both hands on the sink and her head was down. I put one hand on her lower back and one on her waist. She lifted her head and looked at me. Her eyes were watering, I could see the fear in them.

"Oh Sam." I said pulling her into my arms.

I could feel her shaking as I hugged her. "It felt like I was back home in LA, Nathan. It was really scary." She said into my chest.

I shook my head, it was all my fault. If I would've just kissed her in the car, I would've been dancing directly beside her. That nasty twat wouldn't have even gotten near her.

"Babe I'm so sorry. I should've intervened faster than I did." She sniffled and lifted her head to look up at me. She had managed to stop her tears before they even spilled over. She looked beautiful as always.

"Babe, I'm really sorry for what happened in the car." She pulled away and began to fix her hair in the mirror.

"It's fine." She said while shrugging.

I shook my head, "It's really not okay. I need to explain."

She shook her head and glanced at me, "It's completely fine, we just met. I don't expect you to want to kiss me."

I almost laughed. It was a ridiculous statement. I went toward her and turned her around.

"Nathan, what are you--"

I cut her off by kissing her. I pushed her up against the sink and deepened the kiss. I could feel her grin against my lips. She took control and she pushed me up against the wall. I laughed against her lips, and kissed her more. She was an amazing kisser, absolutely incredible. We stumbled toward the sinks and I picked her up and put her on the sink. Her legs were dangling on both sides of me. I held her face gently in my hands. She looped her arms around my neck and then I grinned against her lips. She pulled away for air. I opened my eyes to find her grinning at me. I grinned and kissed her cheek.

"So why didn't you kiss me before?" She said pulling herself closer to me.

I slid my hands to her lower back. "I realize now that it was a stupid reason. I was afraid that starting our relationship with the physical stuff wouldn't be good. You aren't like any other girl I've met. I wanted things to last between us, if anything even started. But I realize that because you aren't like any other girl, we'll be fine no matter what." I said looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Aw, Nathan! You're amazing! That's really sweet of you."

I laughed, "Thanks, I just wish I would've explained sooner."

She grinned and kissed my cheek. "You're forgiven. So kisses are okay then?" She asked and then kissed along my jawline. I chuckled, it felt amazing.

"They aren't just okay, they're prefered." I said pulling her face up to mine and kissing her deeply and slowly.

We pulled away, "Now that everything's okay can we please go dance?" She said excitedly.

I laughed and put her on the floor. "Let's go, I was watching you dance before, you're incredible." I led her out the door.

"Years of practice Nathan." She winked and pulled me through the crowd into the center of the dance floor.

'Yeah' by Usher was playing and she began to dance like crazy. She really was incredible. She put her back to me and took my hand and placed it on her waist.

"Follow my movements." She said taking my other hand and placing it a bit higher than the other one. She was pressed up against me, every move she made, I felt. I grinned, and began to move with her.

Was it possible that I was falling for her even more?

***********

Hope you liked part 1 :) xx