Chapter 7

Chapter 7  

*Tom's POV*

I'm nervous. I'm never nervous. I perform in front of tons of people and I'm never nervous. I just dont get nervous. Today, I am so bloody nervous I'm going mental. Im nervous because im seeing a girl. I see so many girls a day and im never nervous. Im not even seeing a girl that is famous or anything! She sure is beautiful though. I grinned to myself picturing her blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Being nervous is a scary feeling. As i thought of her and my being nervous, I heard the captain over the speaker. I had my Dr.Dre headphones on so his voice was muted.

After he finished, I leaned over Max who was sleeping and whispered to Nath. "What'd he say?"

"We are beginning to descend, keep your seatbelt on." He whispered back.

I nodded and sat back in my seat. Max began moving around and then he sat up.

He had his hood pulled over his head and he said quietly, "You guys are terrible at whispering!" Nath and I busted up laughing. Max merely shook his head and pulled his hood down over his face further.

*30 minutes later*

The plane landed and we all hopped out of our seats. The rest of the boys seemed just as excited as I was. I grinned the whole way out of the plane. Nathan was the only not giddy.

"Nathan, I'm sure you'll still have fun watching us hang out with pretty girls!" Max said grabbing his ear and doing his goodboy smile.

Nath rolled his eyes and then did it back. I burst out laughing as we were about to officially enter the airport.

As we turned the corner we saw a group of girls. I grinned involuntarily, Ashley was the closest to me and she looked absolutely beautiful. I put my bags down and opened my arms for her. She grinned and rushed forward and into my arms. She smelled like roses and was oh so sweet. Was it possible that she was even more beautiful than last time I saw her?

She pulled back and I grinned at her. "Long time no see!" I said.

She giggled and brushed her pretty blonde hair behind her ear. "I know I've met you a few times and we're sort of friends... but I am seriously about to have a fangirl moment. You are so amazing! I can not believe I am standing in front of you right now!" Her eyes were glistening like she was going to cry and her voice shook slightly towards the end.

I pulled her back into an embrace and chuckled, "You don't have to be so awestruck, we are friends and im just a normal guy that happens to be in a band."

I looked at the other boys as I hugged her tight. They all seemed to be very wrapped in the girls that each of them had invited. I looked around for Nathan but didn't see him right away. Then I noticed him sitting on one of the seats turned sideways toward a pretty brunette. It clicked, she must be Ashley's younger sister. I wonder what they're talking about. She was smirking and I could only see the back of his head but he shoulders were shaking a bit so I assumed he was laughing. To my frustration Ashley pulled away again. I was perfectly content to stand there and hug her, but I didnt want her to think I'm a weirdo especially since I don't know her all that well. Her blue eyes were shining. They made me think of a beautiful bright blue ocean. She was absolutely fantastic. I smiled at her and she grinned back. She turned around and smiled when she saw her sister and Nathan.

"Maybe making her a fan will be easier than we thought." I said quietly as we both looked at them.

"I think you're right about that!" She said laughing.

"Now whaddaya say we get out of this airport?" I said picking up my bags. She looked at me and with a grin she nodded.

*Nathan's POV*  

*Backpedaling to when they see the girls*

This might just be a bit awkward. All the boys had a girl that they were excited to see except for me. As we turned the corner we saw a group of four girls rushing toward us. Each of them going to one of the boys. They were all gorgeous without a doubt.

The blonde one ran up to Tom, that must be Ashley. Tom looked happier than ever to see her. I hadnt realized just how excited he was. I watched the rest of the girls and out of the corner of my eyes I saw another girl.

I hadn't noticed her at first because she was sitting calmly, a stark contrast to the other four who looked like they were going mental. If she would've been standing, I would've noticed her first.

She was the most beautiful girl I had seen in my entire life.

***************************************************

Heyyy everyone! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Yall are the best for reading! hope you loved it!(: xx