Chapter 36

Chapter 36

*Tom's POV*

"So she's going to be okay?" I asked a grin slowly spreading across my face.

The doctor nodded, "Provided that she wakes up soon, yes. All of her brain scans are clear. The swelling has gone down and the bleed is gone."

I grinned and took Ashley's hand, "Do you hear that baby? Now all you have to do is wake up! You're going to be perfectly fine!" I said happily.

I looked back at the doctor, "Thank you so much! You don't know how much this has turned my world around."

He smiled at me, "I'm glad I could finally deliver some good news. Hopefully we can get your friend Samantha up."

I nodded, I couldn't be completely happy if Sam wasn't awake yet. "How long till Ashley wakes up?" I asked looking back at her.

"It'll most likely be within the next few hours. I'll come and check on her periodically." He said before slipping out the door.

"Ashley, I cannot wait to see your beautiful blue eyes again. Please wake up soon. They say that you can probably hear me. So if you can hear me, baby please try your hardest to wake up for me." I leaned over her and kissed the top of her head softly.

I had to go tell Nathan the good news.

*Nathan's POV*

Tom rushed into Sam's room. I looked up from Sam's hand. "Tom? What's wrong? Is Ashley okay?" I asked frantically.

Tom nodded, "There's nothing wrong and Ash is perfectly fine. Actually I came to tell you the good news. The doctor said she should wake up sometime in the next few hours." He said grinning at me.

"Mate that's so great! I'm really happy for you." I said standing and clapping him on his back.

He pulled away and smiled. I glanced down at Sam and then back at him, "I wish Sam would just wake up. I can deal with her anorexia, it'll be hard but I'm willing to do whatever she needs. I just need her alive."

Tom nodded, "I know what you mean, it's hard to be completely happy with Sam still in bad shape. But don't worry, we'll all help with getting her better once she wakes up. And she will wake up Nath. I know it."

I smiled, "Thanks for the optimism Tom. Now get back to Ashley, you don't want to miss when she wakes up."

He grinned, "I'll let you know as soon as she wakes up and keep me posted on Sam please."

I nodded, "As soon as I hear from the doctor you'll know."

He slipped out of the room and I turned back to Sam.

"Samantha baby, Ashley's gonna be okay. It's your turn now. Please be okay." I whispered and kissed her hand.

"You know what? You haven't even met me mum yet. As soon as you're better we're going to drive to her house. You can meet her and Jess. I want them to meet the girl I intend to marry. I just need you to wake up beautiful. I need you to wake up so you can become my wife and everyone can know you as Mrs. Sykes." I said smiling slightly at the thought.

I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over her, "I miss you. I miss your laugh, your smile, your voice, and those big hazel eyes. Come back to me soon gorgeous." I rubbed my thumb gently across her cheek.

I needed her back, she meant the world to me.

Hope you liked it! thanks for reading everyone! All of your feedback just makes me want to write more! :) xx

Special thank you to @AnneeLynn @abie_tw @WeNeedTheWanted @kdekranis9 @TheWantedTDOT for your amazing support! <3