12

Brie's pov

Putting the last pot in place I let out a breath of relief. The past two weeks the both of us had been working on the roof top garden. It was like our little baby now. "All done?" I asked Charlie who was placing the table and chairs in the corner. "Yep, it actually turned out really well. Thanks for helping me Brie" .
"Ah it's was fun, and other that college I have nothing else to do." I say with a smile.

Going back to that apartment we both cleaned up and changed into fresh clothes. "You want to have dinner up stairs today?". Charlie asked walking towards the kitchen. "Sure, that a good idea... want me to help with the food after I shower?"
"Sure I'll get started on the pasta".

Ten minutes later I was done with my show, before going in I decided to dress up a little so I got my short grey dress. For make up I did a winged liner and my cherry lip balm, hair up in a pony. Simple and classy, I didn't really know why I dressed up but I felt good in a very long time. Special in a lock down.
When I came out I saw that Charlie too had changed into a dark shirt, looks like I'm not the only one.

Walking into the kitchen the pasta was almost done so I got started with the garlic bread

Walking into the kitchen the pasta was almost done so I got started with the garlic bread. "Looking good Brie". Charlie said looking at me up and down. "You look good too.." I smile and say. "Is red wine okay?" He asked. "Yep that perfect".
We were walking up the stairs while I was holding the bread and wine glasses and he was holding the pasta and wine. The weather was perfect today, not to cold or hot. "Thanks for the pasta Charlie it's so good" . I said taking a bite.

Charlie's pov

"Your most welcome bug, thanks for helping me with the garden". I say looking into her hazel eyes. She smiled and continued to eat. Picking up my glass I bring it forward. "Cheers to our small little garden".
"Cheer"she said. I could see that she put in effort into her look today, she was beautiful in her startrooper pj's, but this was different.

A good different, I was glad I changed into something different too. If we were a couple this was almost like a date. We would be if I had the courage to ask her, well...
"Oh before I forget I want you to keep Yoda my cactus as a thank you gift for letting me stay." She said with a smile. "Thank you bug that means a lot". I laugh and say. She wanted me to keep her cactus, I felt kinda special. Then came that warm fuzzy feeling again. Ah if only she knew.

The garden.

A/NHi humans

A/N
Hi humans..
Adding pictures now (felt like it)
Until next time 💕
Bye you