Part 2

" Jimin are you awake? "

His manager came in the room waking him up.

" Yes Jin hyung..why? And who is he?"

Jimin asked Jin while rubbing his eye to clear his vision.

" He's here to help us, he's a private investigator."

Jin said.

" Hi I'm Kim Namjoon and I'm here to help you."

The tall man introduce his self.

" Oh Hello I'm Park Jimin I hope you can help me."

Jimin said standing quickly and bow at the two of them.

" Jimin.. Never ever told anyone that I hired a private investigator , got it?"

Jin said carefully.

" Got it hyung. "

Jimin said saluting like a soldier that make the two older male laugh.

" And when I say anyone that's including your best friends okay? Now Excuse us we will try to trace the link and find out who posted it."

Jin said before walking out the room with Namjoon.

" Wait!"

Jimin shout that make the two male stop walking and look at him.

" What is it , do you need something?"

Jin asked.

" No..I just want to say thank you for doing this for me.."

Jimin said smiling at them.

The two male look at each other then give Jimin a genuine smile before going out.
-----
" WHAT YOU DELETED THE LINK?!"

Jin yell at Hoseok angrily.

" I'm sorry hyung I thought your busy stressing out that's why you forget to delete the link. So I decided to help you and delete the link permanently so no one can watch it unless they make a copy of it.

Hoseok said explaining his side while smiling awkwardly.

Jin sigh and rub his forehead out of frustration while Namjoon is trying to calm him down.

" By the way hyung who is he? "

Hoseok asked Jin while looking at Namjoon.

" A friend of mine."

Jin shortly replied before getting out of the room Namjoon following him behind.

" What are we gonna do now?!"

Jin asked Namjoon while frowning.

" We should go at taehyung's house and check the CCTV camera's there."

Namjoon said that make Jin frown again.

" But that kid don't have a CCTV cameras in his house aishh.."

Jin said stressing out.

" Well we need to ask Jimin and that guy Min Yoongi how they end up together in a hotel."

Namjoon said trying his best to find a solution.

" Jimin can't remember a single thing and if you're going to ask that arrogant cold hearted kid well I wish you luck,he will just shout you out."

Jin said rolling his eyes.

" He can't shout me out that arrogant cold hearted kid is a close friend of mine."

Namjoon said smiling at Jin.

Jin eyes went big and his jaw drop.

" Really?!"

Jin asked unbelievably.

" Well yeah.."

Namjoon nod shyly.

" What are we waiting for let's go and ask that close friend of yours."

Jin said dragging Namjoon out of the building.
-----
" The link is deleted they can't trace us anymore HAHAHAHAHAHA.. well I don't care if it's deleted at least it's still trending worldwide, Jimin's career will be over soon if he didn't face the media.. Celebrate? It's too early to do that, I'm so sorry but I can't see you later I'll give your reward when I'm free, I'm busy practicing for my upcoming debut goodbye.

End of chapter 2