Part 9

Jimin woke up when his phone keep ringing.

He lazily get up and answer his phone call.

Jm; Hello?
Hs; yah! Why didn't you tell me that your staying in Yoongi's house?!
Jm; Hoseok hyung?..
Hs; Yes!
Jm; Hyung!!I'm sorry I forget to tell you! I really want to get out of this house so bad..
Hs; *sigh* okay I'll fetch you when I come back in Korea okay?
Jm; why?where are you? And when hyung?
Hs; One month I guess, I'm outside the country to continue your projects.
Jm; okay hyung and sorry because of me you and Jin hyung is so busy.
Hs; it's okay it's not your fault. Always take care! I'll hang up now byeee.
Jm; Bye hyung thank youuuu!

Hoseok ended the call.

Jimin get out on his bed and washed his face.

" Should I make him a breakfast so he won't be grumpy again?"

Jimin said in his thought.
-----
Yoongi woke up when the light hit his face.

" Rise in Shine!! The breakfast is ready! "

He looked at Jimin smiling at him while lifting the curtains.

Yoongi stand up and walked in Jimin's direction angryly and punch the wall beside Jimin.

Jimin flinched because of the sudden reaction of Yoongi.

"Listen kid. I really hate it when someone is waking me up and disturbing my sleep!"

Yoongi said almost a growl.

Jimin's tears start building in the corner of his eye.

" S-sorry!"

Jimin said almost a whisper and run away wiping his tears.

Yoongi groan frustratedly.

" He's such a cry baby aghh."

Yoongi flop himself on his bed while pulling his hair feeling guilty.

" Tch why would I even feel guilty it's not my fault he woke me up aishhh."

Yoongi said in his thought.
-----
Jimin run out of Yoongi's house crying and enter his car.

" D-did I do something wrong?*sobs* I-i just want him to have a good morning*sobs*..."

Jimin's heart is aching for reason and he don't know why.

" I can't live with him anymore.."

He said wiping his tears and start driving his car away from Yoongi's house.
-----
Yoongi felt weird when he saw Jimin cry and he felt guilty for shouting at him.

Yoongi go to the dinning room he saw a cup of coffee and a couple of pancakes that he likes.

He's heart melt when he saw a cute bear design in the top of the his coffee and a heart shaped butter on top of his pancakes.

" That kid I thought he don't like making me pancakes but he really put an effort in this one didn't he.."

He chuckled and sit on the chair, he saw the other plate of pancakes and a white coffee it's so neat the pancakes is still whole and the white coffee too.

" He didn't eat?"

He asked in his thought.

" Tss like the hell I care."

Yoongi said and start eating.
-----

It's almost evening but he never saw and heard Jimin.

He decided to knocked on Jimin's room but he got no response he opened the room and see nothing.

He run around the house like crazy but he never saw Jimin everywhere.

Yoongi become unconscious when he saw Jimin's car is now gone.

" Fuck."

He cursed.

He run inside his house to get his car key and drove his car.

He dialed Namjoon's number but he's not answering.

" Wow really right now? Where the hell should I find that kid."

He frown.

Yoongi is almost driving for one hour trying to find Jimin's car.

He stopped at the beach when he saw a familiar dark blue car with dirt and vandalized with some red paint.

" Die. Slut. Whore. Hoe. Bitch. "

He became nervous.

He doesn't even wear a cap and sun glasses to protect him from media.

He saw a group of people walking in opposite direction.

he run around the dark place and stop at the sea side when he saw a small body laying the ground.

" JIMIN?!"

Yoongi shout while running towards the small body.

He's heart drop when he saw Jimin with bruise's all over his body and some scratches on his face.

" Jimin.. what happened?! "

He lift up Jimin's small weak body and carry him inside the car.

A reporter saw Yoongi and take a picture of him putting Jimin inside his car before driving away.
-----
BREAKING NEWS

A REPORTER SAW FAMOUS SONG WRITER MIN YOONGI AT THE BEACH CARRYING THE FAMOUS SINGER, DANCER, ACTOR PARK JIMIN WITH BRUISE'S AND PUT HIM INSIDE HIS CAR. SOMEONE SAW JIMIN'S CAR VANDALIZED WITH SOME BAD WORDS THAT MAY TRIGGER JIMIN'S FANS SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT YOONGI'S FAN DID THAT INCIDENT.

stranger turn off his TV and laugh then dialed someone's number.

"Hey did you watch the news? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah wow they beat Jimin so good HAHAHAHAHA well he really deserved that , how can he live with Yoongi when they fucked isn't awkward? Well he's a flirt after all HAHAHAHAHAHA this game is just starting..I'm going to make his life a living hell HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!."

End of chapter 9