5 things i hate about us - offgun

**contains strong language**

"shia la! gun, wake up! i'm gonna be late, why the hell didn't you wake me up??!!" off screamed at my ears, i shot out of bed to look at the snoozed alarm clock.

i must've overslept after cleaning the house last night, off brought home some drunk girls over. they vomitted, and i had to clean their shit. i complained and told off to clean it after himself, but he was hot headed and snapped.

i didn't have a choice if i wanted him to stay, so i just do what he told me to do, everytime. he went off to the bathroom while i quickly prepared his breakfast, he works as a ceo and we're living in a mansion in a rich neighbourhood.

he's my best friend since we were wearing diapers, and i'm still studying in college. off takes care of me very well, he paid for my college and gave me a place to stay. he never really told me to clean the place up for him, i just felt guilty for putting weight on him, so i cleaned the place like it's my own.

it's been 5 years since we moved in together, some friends began to feel something strange between us, that we're secretly dating behind their backs.

hell with dating, he doesn't even like me. he brings different girls over almost everynight, he's the ceo of thai's biggest company, so why would anyone reject him. he has a list of exes longer than my ancestors' family tree.

he didn't even hesitate to date a well-known senior actress, even though she's almost half of his age, but off never rejects a perfect body. that's what he likes, big boobs, butt, and plump lips.

he would treat me as far as a phi-nong, although sometimes i would get clingy just to show my appreciation, he always retracted and hit me on the shoulder, not too hard, but still a warning.

these days, i tried to hold back and just let him do whatever he wants.

he then came running down the stairs and took the warm toast from the plate. "thanks, see you tonight." i waved at him before he goes out the front door and left with his car.

tonight's our moving in anniversary, i don't really know why he would always take me out to dinner everynight on an anniversary for movin in, but i just followed along.

i looked around the house, the floor's are clean, no dust found, the water isn't leaking, everything's perfect. i sat down on the sofa, scrolling through my social media.

it's a saturday, so i don't have any college work to do. i then suddenly thought of something, i quickly went through my phone and opened my notes, making a new one.

'5 things i hate about us' i found on ig about a movie called 10 things i hate about you, a 1999 film. i then started taking notes, trying to kill time.

1. we always fight everyday.

even though we're best friends, we never spend a day without a fight. even if it was about the laundry, or the bed being messy. we always fight over small things, but he always apologizes after, then we'll act as if nothing happened.

2. he's a huge playboy.

that's probably not about us, but it did almost affect our friendship. one of his ex accused me of flirting with her when she was the one who did, off went mad and almost kicked me out of the house. but the cctv caught it and off broke up with her, yet he still interacts with gold diggers.

i tried to change his mind on choosing girls as his girlfriend, but he never listens. i started getting sick of it and just let him be, he would often cheat on her girlfriend and got drunk with multiple girls at a time.