Chapter 2

Tony woke up and only opened his eyes a sliver. Pepper was facing him and he slid closer and put his arms around her waist and he started showering her neck with gentle kisses. He pressed his lips onto her clavicle and he slipped his hand under her shirt to grab at her breasts. Pepper moaned gently and opened her eyes.

"Good morning birthday boy," she said as she pressed her lips to his.

"Why are your clothes still on?" Tony asked as he was trying to pull her shirt off.

"Because the kids will be in here jumping on our bed to wake us up any minute and because you need to leave to pick up Rhodey in two hours," Pepper said, trying to fight off his persistent advances.

"Pepper, come on. I'll be quick. It's my birthday," he whined.

And just then the kids burst through the door and all started climbing into the bed.

"Happy Birthday Daddy," Morgan said, giving him a hand made card.

Maria and Anthony jr both shoved drawings in his face as well.

"Wow. I love all of these. I think we should add them to the clothes line. What do you think?"he asked.

Anthony jr nodded and Maria smiled at him while Morgan hugged him tightly.

"I wove you Daddy," Maria said as she hugged him on the other side and she farted.

And they all giggled.

"It's always me. She never does this when anyone else hugs her," he said as he looked at Pepper.

"Ok how about you guys get ready to give Daddy his birthday surprise while I make breakfast?" Pepper said.

The kids took off running. And Tony grabbed Pepper before she could escape and pushed her down on the bed and annihilated her with kisses.

"Tony honey we don't have time for this. I have a lot to do for your birthday surprise and I think you're really going to like it," she said as she sat up.

"Is it sex?"he asked.

"No," she said.

"Why not?" he asked, looking at her dumbfounded.

"Tony trust me you will like this suprise and we can have sex later," she said giving him the eyes.

"It better be good or your birthday will be cancelled," he teased.

......

Tony and Pepper sat on the couch and Anthony Jr. came out from behind their makeshift curtain as they prepared to put on their birthday show.

"Presenting Iron Man and Friends Chapter 1," he said as he hurried backstage and pulled the curtain away.

Maria was dressed in a Doctor's lab coat and Morgan was lying on her back with a fake chest piece and a fake electromagnet and a fake goatee.

"This battery is keeping the metal from your heart" Maria said.

Then Anthony came in with a fake gun and pulled Morgan aside.

"You will build the Jericho missile and I will let you live," he said pointing the gun at Morgan.

Maria pulled the curtain back up while they changed costumes. Next Morgan came out in a cardboard box iron man suit and pretended to shoot everything.

They continued to act out various things that the Avengers have done and they all kept switching into different costumes and Tony and Pepper couldn't stop laughing. Anthony jr ended the show by wearing a suit and sunglasses and Morgan's fake goatee and he said