Chapter Fifty: LAST CHAPTER

Chapter fifty: LAST CHAPTER

Tyron's POV
When my private investigator send me a pictures of her and information about her I could say she's simple gorgeous. I wont deny it.

Courting her is no joke. She wont budge as I tell her I'm serious about her. Or is it because I want her to my bed? Alam ko I'm such a jerk. Ako nga ang pumatay sa dad niya pero heto gusto kung maikama.

I'm just a man with needs. She's like a food that when you put her in front of me I'll gladly devour it if I smell her her natural fragrant. Tinulungan ko siya. I'll triple the pay ng mga customers niya pero ako lang dapat ang sasayawan niya.

Marking Ann as mine and my girlfriend is like a damn shit! Na gu-guilty ako. Pero ewan ko ba hindi ko magawang pigilan ang sarili ko kapag nasa harap ko na siya.

Wala sa plano pero nasama.

Me, as well would not understand what am I doing! No! 'You're doing this for her safety, remember that Tyron.' That's my head saying kapag sumasagi ang guilty sa akin.

Madami talaga ang humahabol kay Ann. She's one hell of a hot and sexy! And seeing her, kissed by man she don't know makes my blood boiled in a higher level! Goddamn! I just wanna kill that fucker after what he did to the precious lips of my Ann! She's mine and mine alone. I know I'm a selfish jerk back then. Hindi ko lang kayang makita siyang may ibang lalaking kasama. Is that bad?

I got inside of her. And fucking fuck she's still a freaking virgin! I was shock at first but something on me is happy to be her first. Damn!

It was a memorable damn sex i ever had. This feeling has very new to me. Bantayan at ibalik sa Kuya niya para mawala ang guilty sa puso ang plano but why— why this feeling came out so suddenly?

Tinira ko siya sa condo ko that time kasi pinalayas siya ng landlord ng apartment niya. Mahirap man ang situation sa pagitan namin dahil nga lalong lumalago ang nararamdaman ko para sa kanya. The plan must keep on going. I should get back to where is she belong. And that's to her brother.

Sobra akong na gulat ng makita siya sa bisig ni Jorgelouie. Basang-basa. I wanted to took her from him but I could not. He's going according the plan we talked.

Jorgelouie confession to hurt me para magising sa katotoohanan na Ann should be stay away from me para sa protection niya. Hurting Ann. Paasahin siya. Is our all along plan.

Masakit pero I need to do it. Jorgelouie tell me about she, leaving the country. I tried, na umabot sa flight niya para sana makita siya for the last time pero hindi umayon sa akin ang panahon. Kumilos ang organization na 'yon. Akala nila, Ann is with me pero laking pasalamat ko dahil wala siya sa tabi ko. Naka ngiting sinalubong ang truck.

Isang truck ang pasasalubong sa akin. I didn't do anything to get out of my car or turn my car around because two BMW was guarding my car side by side. That's the reason why my memories loss. Sinadya nila!

My friend was there to help me back the memories I lose.

Naglaro na naman ang tadhana kung kailan limot ng tumibok ng puso ko at nagkroon ng fiancee kung saka naman nagcross ang landas namin ni Ann. She's still the simple sexy and gorgeous woman I've ever seen in my entire life.

Humanga na naman ako sa kanya for the second time around. Nag-agawan kami sa isang stall but gave in, in the end. I'd even go to her opening shop but just go home because i don't like the view inside there. Na hulog ko pa ang pass card for the Island. But it was surprising to see her there.

Ilang beses may nangyari sa amin. Para bang comportable na akong kasama siya na halos ipagtaka ko. I'm also smiling to her, being sweet, corny just to see her smile and do something I'd never do to Niña. She makes my heart beat fats than normal pace. She must be special to me. Damn!