Unwanted attention

Kida, Kagome and Sango were driving for awhile before Kagome looked up. She forgot how far out Kida lived from the city and from other people. Pulling up to the store Sango could see all the cars and the people. "Wow your village is really big." Kida parked the car and got out. Kagome and Sango followed after. Kagome could tell Kida was irritated but was not exactly mad. Walking into the store Sango looked around in awe. "Wow this is amazing." She said taking in the sight of the busy store. Kagome got the carriage and they went straight for the aisle with the bathroom hygiene products. Picking out things for everyone and getting everything essential. Kida sat back and watched them as they looked at the products waiting patiently. "Hey Kida." She heard the familiar smooth voice call to her. She turned and greeted a tall man with a hug. "Alex. Long time no see." She said pulling away from the hug. Kagome and Sango watched as the two struck up a conversation. "Needless to say you've been away working so I wasn't able to stop by to see you. When did you get back?" He asked now leaning casually on the shelf that held the hair products. "I got home last night. It was a long trip indeed." Kida replied and then turned to Kagome and Sango. "Alex this is Kagome and Sango. They'll be staying with me for awhile." Kida introduced them to her friend. "It's nice to meet you both." He said with a smile and the women nodded their heads. "So Kida how about I take you out to dinner tonight?" He said smiling at her. "Alex I don't know. I've got a lot going on right now." She said rubbing the back of her neck. "What about in a few days." Kagome blurted out. Kida narrowed her eyes at her. "A few days sounds great. I'll be by in three days then. Gotta go. Nice to meet you two and I'll see you in a few days." Alex said running off smiling. Kida waved goodbye and then turned to Kagome. "What the hell Kagome." Kida sneered as she step in front of Kagome. Smiling nervously at Kida she scratched her head saying. "Well you work so much I thought you could use a little break plus when is the last time you went out with a guy?" Kida looked at her and just sighed there definitely is no arguing with her she's too stubborn. She took the carriage and continued on the trip to get the things they needed. After about 45 minutes of gathering items for everyone Kida paid for the items and started towards the car. "Kida I think were forgetting something." Kagome said buckling the seatbelt. "Just one more stop then we'll be done." Kida said starting the car. She looked in the mirror at Sango who was sitting there quietly. "Hey Sango how do you like the clothes you're wearing?" Sango looked up. "They aren't bad I'm used to wearing different clothes but these clothes aren't too bad." She smiled as she finished her sentence. "Just as I thought. Where are the clothes that you're used to wearing? At Kagome's mother's house I presume?" Kida already started in the direction of the old house before she started the conversation. "Yes. Kagome had all of us change into the newer clothes to blend in." Kagome looked around already realizing where they were headed. "Well grandpa is going to be happy to see you Kida." Kagome said face palming. "Oh I bet he will be." Kida said chuckling. As they pulled up to the house Sota was just walking by. "Oh Kida, Kagome, and Sango you're here!" He was very happy to see them. All three got out of the car and started toward the house. Entering they found Kagome's mother and grandpa sitting at the table having tea. "Kida what a lovely surprise." Kagome's grandpa said gleefully. "Yes hello everyone." Kids said waving sweetly. "Kagome where are the clothes? Let's get them and put them in the car." Kida said wanting to get back home soon. "Kagome did you tell her?" Sota said with bewildered eyes. "I had too she knew something wasn't right." Kagome said handing a box to Sango. "Well now that you know maybe you and the taller one that looks like Inuyasha can go on a date." Sota said smiling. "No they can't!" Kagome's grandpa, Kagome and Sango said in unison. "What is with you guys trying to hook me up with people. First Kagome and now you Sota." Kida said crossing her arms over her chest. "Kagome you did that. Such betrayal." Kagome's grandpa said in despair. Kagome smiled and shook her head. "Ok. We better get going. We've got a bunch of stuff to do." Kida was the first out the door and opened the trunk. Sango placed a box in. "Well Sesshomaru did pick up all the food you brought this morning that you dropped when you thought the house had been broken into and he even brought it to you. He doesn't do that for anyone." Kagome said putting her box in. "Kagome it could just be gratitude for being able to stay somewhere safe. I couldn't imagine what it's like where you guys came from." Kida said shutting the trunk. "Kida. Sesshomaru is not afraid of anything. When Rin joined him he was traveling and searching for an evil man named Naraku. He slept outside for a long time." Kagome said. Kida paused looking at Kagome. "I'm too busy for pointless relationships. Once everyone finds their way back to the feudal era then I wont have anything to do with any of them. I'm fine on my own." Kida said getting into her vehicle. "Kagome who does she remind you of?" Sango asked quietly. "I know." Kagome replied getting into the car. The drive back to Kida's house was tense. Kida was irritated to no end with all this. Everyone that she was welcoming into her home had made the worst first impression by trying to lie to her. When they pulled up to Kida's gate she took a deep breath. "Kagome." Kida said sternly. Kagome looked at her nervously. "I understand why you were hiding the truth. I will not lie when I say I'm irritated that you were keeping this from me but from this moment forward no more secrets." Kida said calmly. Kagome smiled and nodded as did Sango. "Ok let's get this stuff in the house." Carrying in the boxes of clothes first, they entered the house. It was quiet and peaceful. "Where is everyone?" Sango asked quietly. Kida turned towards the window she had seen a dark blur go by it. She put the box down and got a wooden baseball bat out of the closet and headed outside.

☆what do you think so far? Leave me comments please☆