The Risk Of The Stone

***Short Chapter To get you all caught up on Sesshomaru***
****Dont worry next chapter will definitely get everyone caught up in one place. ****

Myoga straightened up and explained that with Kida loosing her memories of them was because of the meido stone. "To bring back her memories you have to put the stone around her neck again. But there is a risk of doing this. With bringing back her memories of you all you also risk returning Amelia's soul to Kida's body." Myoga said bowing his head in shame. Sesshomaru stepped back. He turned and started towards the west. A crow demon dropped beside him. "My lord I have a scroll from your mother." He said handing the scroll to Sesshomaru then flew off again. Sesshomaru broke the wax seal on the scroll. His eyes skimmed it then he turned east. "The east is throwing a ball and I will be attending. There I will try the meido stone." He walked away Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo and Jaken gasped in disbelief. "You idiot she almost killed you once already! You cant do this if Amelia returns she'll kill you and wreak havoc on the lands!" Inuyasha yelled balling his fists at his brother. Inuyasha jumped in front of Sesshomaru and drew his sword. "Sesshomaru I cant let you do this." Sesshomaru stepped back "You plan to stop me Inuyasha?" He said making his his hand glow green. "Your risking everyone's lives over a few memories. Memories that can happen again."
"No. Inuyasha."
"What?"
"You saw how she clung to and saved that wolf general. They almost kissed by the time I got here and found them. She has feelings for him."
Kagome gasped She, Inuyasha, Shippo and Jaken arrived when Sesshomaru was holding the general by his neck. Was Kida falling for the general? Kagome knew that before she was kidnapped Kida and Sesshomaru had their moments alone and by the way Sesshomaru acted after that plane crash that we thought she was in that and by the kiss that he gave her when finding her again that he had feelings for her too. She watched as Inuyasha sheathed his sword and started towards the east beside his brother. They would arrive just in time for the ball and he would request for her to be in attendance. The walked for 3 days only taking breaks when they needed to. Their last break was less than an hour away from the eastern palace and they stopped at a village and purchase suitable clothing for Kagome and Inuyasha. Both were dressed in red and gold to match as they were a couple. They came across a field of flowers and Sesshomaru picked a single yellow flower putting in safely in between his armor and kimono. They arrived at the palace of the east. They scanned the room for Kida but saw no sign of her. Demonesses flocked toward Sesshomaru asking to dance or to try and start conversations with him he ignored them and continued his search.