Amelia's Castle

The day had passed fast as they traveled north.
It was time to set up camp in a clearing. Jaken went to collect firewood and the rest waited. "We need a plan. We can't just go there without one. This is more dangerous than collecting the shikon jewel shards. We are dealing with Naraku possibly in control of a supreme witch." Inuyasha said crossing his arms. Kagome nodded in agreement as did everyone else except Sesshomaru. "What are you suggesting Inuyasha? We are going there to rescue her." Sesshomaru said sternly. Kagome smacked her cheek and on her hand fell Myoga. "Kagome what a pleasant surprise."  Inuyasha crossed his arms. "Everytime Myoga shows up it means that there's trouble." He growled. "That's exactly why I've come to find you Lord Inuyasha. The lands to the north, Everyone was forced out. Even Koga and Ayame's pack. There's extreme evil there." Myoga said shuttering in fear. "Let's find Koga and Ayame if they've dealt with this evil then we'll know what we're walking into." Inuyasha said then sniffed the air. "Nevermind. Mangy wolf is already here." He turned to the side and Koga and Ayame came out of the trees. "I heard that you Mutt." Koga said with his fist balled and teeth gritted. "Koga, Ayame we heard you were forced out of your territory. What happened?" Sango asked Ayame dropped her head in defeat. "Koga and I went to check out a disturbance at the abandoned castle but it was gone." She said looking worried. "What the hell do you mean it's gone?" Inuyasha snapped. "Its disappeared. There nothing but a hole in the ground where it once stood. I thought I caught Naraku's scent there for a minute." Koga said. "Did you see anyone there? A woman?" Kagome asked desperately. "No we didn't sorry Kagome." Ayame said sadly. "We need to locate the castle that's where they will be!" Miroku said. "They?" Koga and Ayame said together. "Naraku and our friend Kida." Kagome responded. "Naraku? I knew I smelled him but how?" Koga asked "We'll explain everything to you guys we just need you to show us where the castle was." Sango said "Koga! Ayame! We found it! We found it!" Ginta and Hakkaku yelled running up. Koga smirked "I'll do better,  I'll take you straight to it." Sesshomaru grabbed Ginta and Hakkaku "I will not wait where is it?" Ginta and Hakkaku cowered in fear "It's in the mountains it was moved to the top of the tallest one a days walk from here." Sango and Miroku jumped on Kirara. Jaken held tight to Sesshomaru's mokomoko and Inuyasha grabbed Kagome and they all dashed off to the castle. As they got closer the clouds got darker. The whole atmosphere became dark and heavy. "I can smell that bastard from here." Inuyasha and Sesshomaru stopped Kida's scent was strong and Naraku's flickered in and out as if his presence was barely hanging on. Koga, Ayame, Ginta and Hakkaku ran up. "Yeah that's Naraku alright." Koga said angrily. "We need to rescue Kida before Naraku is resurrected." Kagome said with determination. "If she's your friend why would she resurrect Naraku? Why not just kill both of them?" Sesshomaru's eyes turned red and he picked Koga up by his neck. "No one is to harm her." He dropped Koga and sprinted to the castle. "What the hell has gotten into him?" Koga was shocked he'd never seen so much emotion from Sesshomaru. "Isn't it obvious Koga. He has feelings for this Kida." Ayame said looking in the direction Sesshomaru went. Jaken ran after him begging him to wait for him and the rest followed after quickly. Kida was there and they were determined to rescue her and get her home.