20200409 - Who?

One day I'll be in your arms; held but free; held together and healing; you'll help me walk again; soon we'll glide across the floor; moves with power yet with elegance; one day that veil of white will be opened; seeing eye to eye; touching skin to skin; tasting lip to lip; bound hearts, souls and minds; affirmed by band of materialistic metal around fingers; promises forever sealed; wounds that have healed;  no more last dance; the blood, sweat and tears; worth every drop; regretless nd now fearless; let's step together; May we forever dance together; life and others around; some close, others insignificant; moving forward; physically and mentally inseparable; till I find you; till we become one; please wait for me; I'm tired of letting in the wrong; you've consoled me with hope; despite the unhealing wounds; your words and ideals; them I'm thriving off; till the time comes; and I hope it does; even if the meet last a moment; I hope we recognize each other; I will know you and you me; Us, we were meant to be.

I wrote this to a celebrity... my actual ult... and well... I guess I just feel a deeper connection... not just a celebrity crush...

I typed this on my W.A stat first so... sorry about the lines... I didn't align them when I first posted them to insta and I'm gonna keep it that way.