💎Chapter 1💎

I don't know what came to my mind when I started this story but I'm definitely not removing It! :)  Grammatical errors and typos everywhere! Under editing.

Another normal day and Drishti was relaxing in her office room trying to complete her work that her boss had given her. The day had already been so hectic for her that she simply wished she could kill her psych boss who burdened her with tons of files. She was a software engineer but her knowledge about computers was the same as a grain hid in two bushels of chaff. "I am gonna kill this idiot. He is always so cruel" She said pouting angrily. Making an angry face and keeping aside her displeasure, she started doing her work.

Ting. There came a text from an unknown number. When she opened her phone to check out she was shocked to see an unknown highly secured number texted her 'Poor Boss will be rotting in hell after so much cursing' What was that now? It was the chief question. She looked here and there in her room to find any suspicious character but found no one.

Don't take stress and stop looking here and there. At that time she was a bit afraid How could someone see her each and every action? She put her phone down and started doing her work even if she was frustrated with that work. Sliding her hair to one side she stretched her arms while smiling widely. Ting! Another text. Her instincts were telling her to check the text out but she didn't. So she started doing her job sipping coffee and cleaned the coffee on her lips with her tongue. Ting! Ting! Ting! Now she couldn't control it. She picked up her phone and checked the messages. You look like a monkey hanging from a branch when you stretch LOL! But still! What to do?

She immediately threw her phone away after getting sick of all those irritating messages. What was that now? Was her phone hacked? Buzzzzzz when Someone called on her phone and she wished she had broken it up instead of just throwing away but as she saw the caller id the person was revealed to be Divya, her best friend. "Hey, Divs what's up?" She asked her. "Nothing yar. I m just bored. Oh yeah, actually a party at my house! And you being my bestie need to come. 7 pm sharp. I'll be waiting" without giving any further details she cut the call leaving Drishti sighing over her behavior.

Divya always used to order Drishti such was their bond cuz Divya knew that Drishti would never deny her and for Divya Drishti was always a kid who didn't know what was good and what was bad for her.  Ting! That sound again. If you want to go to the party then complete your work. Simply cursing your boss with your angry pout won't help. Now don't throw away your phone in anger and stop lazying around!

What was that? She was hell angry now because of this hacker. Shrugging those thoughts by covering them with the idea that someone from her friends must be messing with her so she again sat for work. After a lot many efforts she completed her work and went to her boss's cabin to give her the files of her completed project. "Good work dear" This man, Vicky was a big pervert especially for Drishti. He came near her and congratulated her by shaking her hand. They shook hands but he didn't seem willing to leave it which made her feel uncomfortable. When started rubbing his thumb over her hands, she decided to take an action but to her luck, his phone rang so he had to pick it up. Or else her job would have been gone.

She immediately left the cabin and returned to her office room. Ting! Don't worry Stay away from that moron or it won't be good for, Oh God I'm literally so bad at it. That was it. She texted him back.

-Who are you?

-Your love.

-Listen I am gonna complain to the police.

-Nice joke princess.

-I ain't joking.

-If you want to then ok but take care of Divya then.

-Don't you think of harming her.

-I won't. By the way, the pics in your phone are so cute, especially that in which you were pouting keeping your head on your bare shoulders in that off-shoulder blue top. LOL!!!

-What the heck! Who are you? When did you take my phone? You...

He blocked the contact. What was all that was going on?