💎Chapter 11💎

Days went quite well. Everything was going on smoothly till one night Drishti woke up from her deep slumber hearing some commotion from the attic. She rubbed her eyes and got off the bed. Like silly Hollywood horror movie actors she went to check out. She opened the attic door a bit and gazed inside. She saw the shadow of man. She thought it was Rakshit but as the shadow moved closer it seemed something different. It felt wierd scary sort of feeling.

As soon as she shouted "who are you?" The figure came running towards her. She immediately locked the attic from outside and rushed into her room. She locked the door and all her room windows from inside and slid a huge table like she did when it was Rakshit. She picked her phone and dialed Rakshit's number. Fortunately he picked up the call.

"What happened cutie? It's 2 in the morning. Missing me huh?" "Stop it Sugar. Don't play with me. If the person in the attic is you then please stop it. I am scared. Please stop." "What are you saying? I am in my home." "Sugar please! Can't you speak the truth. I am scared like hell. You only call me innocent and a kid. Now can't you know how much it terrified me when you came running like you did earlier." A loud banging was heard on the door. "Stop banging the door Sugar. I am scared." She was crying like never before. "Wait. There's someone in your house?????!!! Let me check the cameras........oh shit! Listen to me cutie. Don't panic. Just stay calm stay cool. Don't cry and don't open the door. Lock all your room windows and hide in the closet almira. I'll be there any moment." He hung the call and rushed towards her home.

She obeyed his order and hid herself in the closet. Her closet almira allowed her to have a glimpse of what was going on in her room. It had a space through which she can watch. She hid behind the clothes and kept looking as the banging sound increased.

On the other hand Rakshit hurried from his secret home and left for her place. He kept thinking "oh no! Every time I was monitoring her and I slept today. How careless of me! My one mistake could put her life on sake. I wish I reach there on time or else..." He kept driving at a fast speed without caring of the signals.

She was sobbing in the closet and beads of perspiration trickled down her face and her neck. The banging stopped. She took a sigh of relief. But unfortunately a last loud bang and the door was broken with an axe. He barged into the room and slid the table aside which was blocking the door. This made Drishti shudder in fear. He managed to come from over that table. He threw the axe outside and tip toed in the room. He was looking here an there. He pulled the blankets and looked there. Silence and he walked past. He pulled the curtains in a jiffy and no sign. He opened the bathroom door but no sign. She was terrified like hell. Soon his footsteps advanced towards the closet.

His hands rested on the handle of the almira. She closed her eyes sobbing hard and the next moment she remembered was that everything wemt blur as she fainted. All she could see the last moment was his hands going to pull the door open.

Tada!!!

Hello everyone. Welcome to my story. If you are new here then don't forget to subscribe to the story and press the add to library button and press vote button.

Aj k lea bht bakwas ho gai🤧.

Random question.

Any tip to improve eyesight 😂😂😂😂