💎Chapter 19💎

For a few days everything was going on well. The queries she held in her mind were still persistent and dominant over her trust. She just knew that he will always be with her but still suspicion stole her inner peace. It was a quiet fine morning when Rakshit had left for his so-called-work.

She was sitting alone in her room thinking what to do and how to know why he was after her. Why they were after her and who they were? Bound by promises she decided not to enter the basement. Bound by love she decided to trust him. Several uncountable unanswered questions. A fury of emotional floods and she stood there wrecked.

She picked up her phone when it was vibrating continuously due to calls from another anonymous number. "Hello. Who is this?" Before anyone could reply the call ended. The same thing repeated itself over five times. She would pick up the phone but none answered. Was this some kind of prank? "Well who the heck are you? One last time you won't answer and see what will the consequences!!!!' She screamed at the last call expecting the person to reply but the condition was still same.

The only horrific exception that took place was some evil laugh before hanging up the call and someone from back saying "we found ya!" This anonymous call had been haunting her. What did they mean they found her. She felt her breaths hitch and panic cober her face. Who were these anonymous people? Why everyone was targeting her? What was in that pink file?

For now she decided to run away from here. Run till the Earth was out of land. Run till her lungs hurt. Run till she could not breath. If not for Rakshit she would have obviously left this place when she sneaked into that file. Anonymous people, hackers, wierd stares from unknown people sometimes. Gossips and all about her. What was going on? She became suspicious of her own identity.

Who was she? Was she someone special? Or Did she have something that concerned those people? Why was everything and everyone so strange? What was Sinister saying? Why was Rakshit so scared about her?

These many questions freaked her out. There was just one answer for all those questions. One simple complicated answer. She felt her head spin due to panic and tension. She decided to talk over the matter with Rakshit but refrained from telling him what had happened.

At eventide when he returned she trued to look normal but failed miserably. She rushed to him and hugged him while her body was shuddering convulsively. She wasn't in a state to speak after those calls. "What happened cutie? Anything bothering you?" Care and concern all audible in his voice and visible on his face. "I am scared." "Of what?" His voice changed from concerned one to a serious monotonous one.

"Is something wrong there?" "What do you want to say cutie?" "I...um...is there any possiblity that someone will stalk and hack me like you did?" The question was strange as it was an indirect attempt to ask him what was happening.

"Yeah. But why? Did something happen? Did anyone know you are here? Did anyone hack you?" His voice quivered a bit and beads of perspiration covered his forehead. "No. I just had a bad dream." She lied and that was the biggest mistake that was axiomatic to turn to a toxic mistake. He sighed in relief and kissed her forehead. "Don't ever scare me like that. Got that?" She hummed in silence, her heartbeats restored back to normal.

"Are you hiding something sugar?" He stopped in his way towards the room. He felt caught and mumbled a small curse under his breath. "No." Giving her no chance to react he left for a shower.

Tada!!!

Reviews? (Now many will write nice. Good. I loved it. Amazing. 😑something true.)