💎Chapter 31💎

It was supposed to be finished in 10 parts first. And then 30. And now I've decided between 35 and 45.

"Let me re explain this Rudra" Rocky started, dugging the flashback deeper. "Many years ago, you and your friends kidnapped my mother to threaten my father. When you got what you wanted, you all pushed her down the stairs, so that my father finds her in an injured yet alive state. Remember?" Rudra nodded in a yes. "Well, do you know, did you even break that my mom was pregnant that time? With a baby girl" Rudra's eyes widened at the sudden confession. The entire party auditorium broke into gasps of disbelief. Rudra's companions were standing him near him at that time. And surprisingly each one of them had lost their daughters due to one reason or the other. "I was expecting a little doll to play with. And you broke that child's dream. Did you know how much that hurt us? Hurt my mom? Due to which she suicided"

Another round of disbelief flowed through the crowd, especially the the ones who did the crime. "Since that day I swore, you would lose your daughters too. My father started plotting against all of you. The first one whose daughter to die was Rudra, but the one to do the work pitied her. And rest I explained. So, dad stopped. When I grew 20 he revealed the reason to me. He wanted your daughters to die, not as babies but as adults, so that you all could feel the pain. And here our last prey is Drishti, your long lost daughter" "Rocky!" Rakshit growled from behind. "Well Rudra, I forgot. Meet your daughter's little lover, your to be son in law. But alas, it would happen if she would be alive"

Saying this Rudra shot the bullet in the air making the crowd rush, creating a chaos. Taking advantage of the situation he ran towards the direction where his men, one among who was Vicky, swore they saw her go. Rakshit dialed a number waiting for the one to pick it up. "Time to execute the plan, little brother" He hung up, rushing towards the opposite side.

The moment he was out of the place he sat in his car and drove back towards his penthouse. The streets were lonely with just a few people walking here and there. He drove down the narrow lanes, the main roads and the streets towards his penthouse. Once he reached there he went inside without wasting any second.

He entered the house and there she stood in her same gown sobbing and looked at the ground. "Drishti" He sighed in relief and rushed towards her, securing her in a hug, and buring her face in his chest. "You scared me so much!" He rubbed her back, trying to calm her down when loud clapping was heard. ''Such a bad Timing, for a reunion" Rockt appeared from a corner, holding his gun. "It's really foolish of you all! Are you even serious?" His evil laughter echoed through the penthouse. "Time to say goodbye Drishti"

He aimed the gun towards her, but before he could pull the trigger Rakshit broke into laughter "Lol! Lol! Lol! I thought you would be more than a dimwit" He smirked "say hello to Rocky, Drishti" He turned her around and both of them laughed as the person was revealed to be Divya. "What's this?!" "You thought that I would behave foolishly to bring her back here, when I know her life is in danger. Not at all!" Rakshit smirked while Rocky yelled in anger. "I will kill you both!"

He stretched out his gun and aimed at both of them when someone hit his head with a rod. "Your girlfriend is an idiot!" Screamed Sinister and all others simultaneously while breaking into the house and looking at Drishti holding the rod. "Explain this! All of you!" Rakshit's anger was peaked at this moment while the others exchanged blank expressions, especially Drishti and Romi.

 "Explain this! All of you!" Rakshit's anger was peaked at this moment while the others exchanged blank expressions, especially Drishti and Romi