💎Chapter 30💎

"It wasn't her fault" "But it was her precious father's fault" "She has been living away from him. She dosen't even know that her father is alive, Rocky" He tried to stop him from hurting her by settling down the entire matter but Rocky didn't seem to be the one to enter into a peace agreement. "That's even more good! Let his father know about his daughter, and she is slaughtered in front of him" Rocky took out a gun from his pocket and and showed it to Rakshit. "Save her if you can Mr. Hacker" He ran inside to find her out and kill her. All that Rakshit could do was nothing. He was powerless standing in front of his own childhood friend.

On the other hand Drishti was trying to locate Mason and others. Making her way through the mob if businessmen and some others who gave her weird looks, she ran towards the food stalls expecting to find them as Austin had a deep connection with food. The moment she reached near the seasonal viand stall, her eyes gleamed with joy as they finally located the five idiots drinking champagne and devouring the food. She ran upto them and hugged Mason, racking in fear.

"Hey Drishti what happened? Why are you shivering?" Everyone looked concerned as her body continued to shiver before her silent sobs turned into clear audible ones. "I don't know. Vicky was there and then, then I ran to Rakshit. He was with a man and he....he asked me to run away from there and find you all out" The all knew what was she fearing now. Mason rubbed her back and made her look at him. "Listen Drishti, you will run away from here with Ray and Romi. Divya will dress up like you and we will go in other direction and dodge them. Okay?" He explained her the plan while she looked at him with her eyes opened wide with curiosity. "What? We always have a backup plan" Sinister spoke from the side and threw Divya in her direction. Divya crashed into Drishti and Mason and looked towards Sinister "Does this man know how to behave with girls? He tore me apart from my own boyfriend who did not have any problem! Can someone explain me all of this?" An outrageous Divya spat.

"We don't have much time. So if you want your friend be all good in her 206 bones better hurry up. Or you can simply arrange for coffin dancers!" Sinsiter joked and handed her a box that had dress similar to Drishti's. They looked at each other's faces for sonic moments and rushed upwards into a room. The boys were standing outside waiting for Divya and Drishti to get their outfits changed. Meanwhile Romi arrived. "Why did I even agree? Divya is anyways gonna kill me for not telling her the truth!" Romi baffled.

Otherside Rocky was searching the whole auditorium for Drishti but couldn't find her out. The moment frustration took over his head, he fired the bullet in the air drawing everyone's attention towards him. Every single person present there was glued to their position and a wave of terror swept past their faces. Rakshit rushed inside the hall and examined the scenario. "Stop it Rocky! Now!" He tried to cool his old friend down but his efforts went futile. It only resulted into Rocky shooting one his father's best friends in the leg till blood flooded the floor.

"Not till the moment I get Rudra Sharma's daughter here" He spoke arrogantly while Rudra's eyes widened in disbelief. A loud gasp was heard turning all eyes towards Rudra's direction. "She is alive?" Rocky figured it out what was going on inside Rudra's mind. "I know what's messing up with your head. Yeah, my father decided to kill your daughter but the person who was assigned this task turned out to be a softie. He couldn't kill her so he took her away, gave her the name 'Drishti'. It was difficult tracking her down. She was destined to die the first but let her be the last"

This is seriously hilarious and I've been thinking that too XDXD