💎Chapter 13💎

Sorry for the nuisance. Everything's sorted. Enjoy!

Both reached a penthouse about two miles away from that city. Scarcely inhabited by people there were only 6 houses in their lane. They reached his house and settled in. After having a warm shower, letting the past memory wash down with water Drishti jumped into her casual nightdress and went outside to the hall where Rakshit was sitting silently. His house was all black and silver which she loved.

She came and sad near Rakshit and hugged him. He smiled at her and hugged her back. "Are you okay cutie?" "Yeah. Almost......What did you do with him?" "I told ya, don't worry about such small things. You know what I did to Lukie?" "Yeah.""Did you feel bad for him." "No...I mean yeah. You shouldn't have done so much." "Then you won't like to hear what I did to him. Imagine a guy who tried to flirt with you got such a treatment then what would happened to the one who barged into your house and tried to k..." he went quiet. It was not the right time to speak. It wasn't. He would tell her sooner or later but not now.

He looked down avoiding an eye contact. "What happened Sugar?" She asked concerned about him. "Nothing" his eyes were still avoiding any sort of contact with hers. "Is there something  that you are hiding from me? Something that I should know but I don't?" He froze at her words. He wanted to speak but he couldn't. "So, cutie we should leave this topic as it's against the rules remember?" He raised his brows at her while she frowned. "But this is a new place so old rules won't work." "Yeah. New place new rules. And yeah. This time I am damn serious about them. Don't try to break them." "Or?" She asked cutely. "Or I will call a ghost to eat you up." She immediately nodded in a no while he chuckled at her childishness.

"I think for today we should just watch a movie and Nothing else. I'll get something from the kitchen." She smiled brightly and waited for him till he came with a packet or Doritos cheese flavor. He switched on to a simple cute romcom movie that both could enjoy. She positioned herself on his lap and laid the blanket on them.

In between he opens the packet of Doritos and laid the packet in front of them

In between he opens the packet of Doritos and laid the packet in front of them. Both were laughing and giggling while watching the movie and she kept cuddling into him. He too kept caressing her hair gently. He was about to take put his hand in the paclet when Drishti put hers. The next moment when he put his hand in the packet it was empty. He looked with wide eyes first at the packet then at her face.

"Can you please explain this cutie?" He showed her the empty packet. "This is an empty packet of Doritos." "How it became empty?" "Cuz I got them in my tummy..hehe." she giggled and kissed his cheek. He smiled at her innocence and kissed her forehead. Everything was going on so dreamy and cute. Soon the movie ended. She was yawning like a kid. "Where is the bedroom Sugar? I am sleepy." She rubbed her eyes and followed him to his room. (Shown above. I loved it personally but my room *looking here and there* leave it -_-)

The room was pretty small and dark. The bed was almost covering half the room. "You can sleep here cutie. Good night." He cupped her face, pecked her forehead and was about to leave when she held his hand. "Can you sleep here. Please sugar. I am scared." She made a puppy face and he agreed. He walked into the bed and signaled her to come. She jumped on the bed and then straight cuddled into his arms. "Good night Sugar." She pecked his cheek abd slept cuddling into him.

Dhan ta dan!

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday. I had so many online classes and then I felt so sleepy. I slept for an hour and after that I wasn't in a mood to wake up so I slept for 13 hours😅. I wasn't in a mood to wake up but my mom was sure to wake me up her own way. I slept at 9 and woke up at 10.😎