💎Chapter 23💎

There was an atmosphere of complete silence in the car till Mason decided to break the ice. ''So, Drishti. How are you?" Hearing this she sharnk in a corner. She didn't want to be accosted by anyone of them. She kept looking out the window and clutching her pyjamas tightly. "I will not eat you Drishti." Mason again tried to initiate a conversation and finally she spoke up. "What do you all want from me?" At this question he kept mum while Sinister the great decided to speak. "We want to kill you and dig your grave. Also we will call those coffin dance guys to dance carrying your coffin."

Listening to this she began shrinking again which didn't go unnoticed by Mason. "Stop joking around Sinister. You are scaring her." Sinister just laughed and leaned forward to her seat from behind making a serious scary face. "And we will fry you in hot oil!!! Hahahahahaha!!!" He was laughing evily while she screamed a little and covered herself in her arms. "Before that we will throw you in a ghost room!!!!!! And they will slice you into pieces like a butcher!! Hahaha!!!" The frightened little one closed her eyes and screamed again while Sinister kept haunting her.

Mason stopped the car in anger and looked back at him. "For God's sake stop it Sin!" He yelled at Sinister as he was pissed cuz of the activities going on inside the car. Sinister leaned back in his seat and chuckled. "This girl is an idiot." "And so are you" Drishti glared at him fiercely. "Bhooo!!!" He immediately sprang at her to scare her while she shook at the sudden action as a reflex. Sinister was continuously laughing while Mason held his head and started driving again. "If you scared her once again, then Rakshit will surely kill you." Sinister kept quiet at Mason's statement  and sat with his arms crossed in frustration.

The two of them, Sinsiter and Drishti were sitting in the same manner. Arms crossed across their chest and a slight angry pout while looking outside the window. "Agh! Am I here to babysit you both. About her I can understand somewhat but you too Sin?" "He started! She started!" Both of them blamed each other in union. They both glared at each other and finally got to the conclusion. "What?" Mason said, horrified as both of them were looking at him only. "You started!" And the conclusion was that Mason was wrong.

During the whole drive Mason had to deal with Sinister and Drishti's continuous fights which seemed impossible to stop. He pulled near a small pent house which was surrounded by only a scare number of abandoned pent houses. It wasn't scary at all despite being situated far away from the main residential areas. There were almost 10 other pent houses in the lane. They got out of the car and met Rakshit and others who were waiting there for them.

Rakshit's anger seemed to have calmed a bit but he kept ignoring her while she tried to go near her. "Take her to her room Mason." "Are you angry at me, Sugar?" "Just take her in Mason." His continuous ignorance was killing her inside. She didn't wish to leave him but the situation she was in, the best decision was to leave Rakshit alone for time being. She walked with Mason to a room which seemed to be all set with the necessities.

She simply laid down to sleep sobbing for lying to him. The Bizzare 6 were sitting near the pool discussing what to do next. "So, sugar hah?" Sinister and others silently giggled while he frowned at them. "Whatever, why does it oain your heart?" "Nothing! Sugar" "you can't call he that." "We know only she can." "Mason, ask him to shut up." Everyone was teasing him for him being called Sugar by her.

It was his father's pent house and rest of them were either rented or belonged to other well known businessmen....and remaining information in next part!