💎Chapter 34💎

"For the last time, sacrifice yourself or your friends are going to die with you" Rocky warned Drishti. "Can we make a deal? You kill 'em all and leave me?" She smiled a wide smile still clinging onto Rakshit while the others were busy holding Austin who was trying to pound on her and break her neck. "No" He replied. "So kill us all. At least I would have some company" She got away from Rakshit and faced everyone but seeing the betrayal expressions on their faces she again looked at Rocky. "Kill Sinister. He is just a pain in everyone's ass" And here went Sinister out of rage. "What stupid girlfriend did your find? Why! Why in the whole universe this stupid rat! Where were other 4 billion girls! Better if you had settled with a boy!"

Drishti looked at Rocky. "See! I told ya" Rocky was busy enjoying their fights and neglected the fact that Rudra Sharma was still out there looking for his daughter, he would never remain silent. A father who got his daughter back, a father who had been thinking he lost her, she was her father's only daughter, only child. How could he just say silent and wait for some bastard to kill her?

"Game is over Rocky" An old masculine yet deterministic voice came from behind. And the person was Rudra Sharma himself. He had been tracking down Rocky with the help of Chetan. Chetan called Rakshit's Hacker friends who had shunned the Bizarre Six from their group. They helped them to track down Drishti and others. On getting the location, they set out with the police to find them. Drishti knew that her father would do something to save her. Afterall they shared the same blood. Even if they were not together for long, but something in her heart told her to held faith.

She knew Rakshit's dad would come to save them while she wasn't much sure sure about her own father.

"Drop the gun Rocky, or your father is gonna die before my daughter" Said Rudra, placing the gun over his freshly kidnapped father's temple. "What the!" Rocky cursed the situation seeing his father's life at stake. "Leave my daughter" Rudra's cold voice echoed around the place but couldn't stop a devastated Rocky. He had this feeling of vengeance since long. All he could think was somehow killing Drishti. "If anything happens to my dad, your daughter is gonna die Rudra" He threatened him, pointing the gun towards her.

Seeing his thirst for revenge she closed her eyes tightly, expecting death to follow her. A feeling of security engulfed her in the form of her own Possessive Hacker. She opened her eyes to find Rakshit standing securing her in a hug, while the others were standing as walls for her support. There was fearlessness in their eyes and love for her in their hearts. A few tears shuddered down her eyes witnessing the plethora of love she had earned

"Leave my daughter" A scream was heard after Rudra shot in the air. Rocky's father was racking in fear. He pleaded his son to save him. ''Dad!" Rocky threw his gun away and held his hands in a surrendering pose. "Listen, leave my dad" For Rocky, the revenge for his sister was his priority but only after his father, the only one he had been left with to spent his life.