💎Chapter 2💎

She got home thinking about that stalker cum hacker. He was getting on her nerves now. This man's death was destined if he continued to irk her. She thought to herself. She put her phone in the drawer and opened her laptop. Being tired due to the stalker and her idiot boss she felt it best to have a bath before she sat on Netflix watching her favorite series 'Jassu and her morons'
(Don't try finding it. You won't be able to. I don't watch Netflix shows so I really don't know n even can't pick a random name after googling for 10minutes). And her favorite romantic series 'The Night Of The Lovers' (Don't try finding this too). This was an overdose of romance and adult series.

She came out of the washroom with only a towel wrapped around her. Her wet hairs floated down her silky smooth skin and she looked like the queen of heaven. She sat in front of her laptop first checking her emails. Bling! A text popped up on her screen. It was written "Nice legs princess." Her jaw dropped. What the hell!!! She began murmuring abuses. "I am gonna kill this bastard. This bloody ****(chose any word you like). ***********." Bling!

"Stop cursing me baby" Her mouth was wide open and she tucked her wet hair behind her ear. Bling Seducing huh. Nice. Who was this person? What did he want? "Who are you? What do you want? How can you see and hear me?" She burst out. Bling! Simple. I hacked your laptop's camera and microphone. It was a piece of cake for me. Hey! What was he doing? She started breathing fast with her lips opened in an o shape. So, mind removing that towel! He sent her a laughing emoji. What the hell!!!!! A pervert!!! A freakin pervert!!! Why was he flirting with her?

In anger, she picked her laptop and threw it outside the window breaking it. Wait! It was the most expensive thing she had!! She had managed to buy it after she saved 4 months salary. She immediately changed into casuals and ran outside only to gaze at the broken pieces of her laptop. She came inside holding the screen and a number of keys in her hands. She started crying in frustration. The doorbell rang. She opened the door and saw a delivery boy standing with a parcel. "May I help you?"

"Mam here's a parcel for you."

"But I didn't order anything."

"Someone sent it saying that he knew you will break your old laptop."

He handed her the laptop and got away. She came inside and opened the packed lappy. Omg! It was the most expensive version of the Apple Mackbook. Her old laptop was of poor quality as if she had bought it from some rag seller. Her jaw dropped. Then she saw a small letter on it.

"I know my princess is really short-tempered. Now don't get surprised. I can gift my love anything I want. Love you princess.

With love,
Your love."

With love, your love. Is he crazy? Only these thoughts occupied her mind. "What if I burn my house? Or break my tv n air conditioner?" She quickly opened the drawer and picked her phone as Divya was trying to call her for the last 2 hours."When the heck were you going to pick your phone up? Don't you know a stupid is calling you? Can't you hear?" Divya was shouting at her.
"Be at my house soon. And wear something cool." She hung up.

Ting! A message from him. Princess. I will choose your outfit or it will be bad for your friend. This man was actually growing a freaking pervert.