💎Chapter 21💎

He reached the main door with a knife securely held in his hands. The banging sound continued to increase every passing minute. He held the door knob and took a deep breath, preparing himself to face what lied ahead.

He opened the door in a jiffy stretching out the knife when he saw his panting team mates standing at his porch. "What the hell happened?" The most disturbing thing was the time and the weather in which they came. What could've been so important? "Rakshit, where's the girl?" Sinister growled while rest assumed silence. "I told you it's none of your business." "We were in this together before you took individual charge of that girl! We know she's here." He pushed Rakshit and everyone came inside.

"Where are you? Come out!" Sinister kept calling her while Rakshit was adamant on sending them out. "Leave everyone! Now!" He pushed Sinister and he fell on the ground. "Grab him!" At Sinister's order the other four grabbed him making it impossible for him to make any sort of movement. "Where is she Rakshit? Tell us! Where the f*** is she?"

"What's going on Sugar?" Hearing the commotion downstairs she got down in the hall rubbing her eyes and looked at the five men and Rakshit. "There she is!" Sinister moved towards her and grabbed arm pinning her to the wall. He gripped her jaw in his hands and squeezed her tiny little face till she hissed in pain. "Leave me." She was continously trying to push him away but couldn't. "Rakshit! Help" Sinister just smirked at her call for help while Rakshit was trying to push away the others. "Leave her Sinister."

"Looks like you've got an admirer little one." Sinister left her and she fell on the ground cuddling into a tiny ball, racking in fear. "We are a team na? Then why are you doing this?" They left him while he looked at them. "Nuts! Emotional blackmail." Sinister got aside while Rakshit ran upto Drishti to console her while she kept shuddering in fear. "Hey shh! Nothing will happen cutie. I am here na. Nothing will happen. Calm down. Don't cry. Please." He cupped her face and kept consoling her.

He made her stand while she hugged him more and more trying to find protection. "Look What've you all done!!!" He barked at them while they simply chuckled before seriousness engulfed the place. "We just came here to inform you idiot something." One of them named Mason spoke. "What's that?" "Leave this place. They have traced her out and now they are on their way to get her. Don't waste time, just go!"

"What!! But how?" "Ask your girl? She must have hidden something. Cuz I have a gut feeling." "Did you hide something from me cutie?" He asked her delicately while her lips moved to speak but couldn't form a successful word. "I said did you hide something from me!" This time his voice echoed in the entire house. She trembled in fear and tried to run away but caught her from waist preventing any sort of movement.

"I....I...I am sorry." She finally managed to speak, tears escaping her eyes blurring her vision. He clenched his fists in anger as he had asked her earlier if she trusted him, if she was hiding anything. And she hid! He knew not what she hid but the single thought was freakin him out.

"Carry that out later! Get her out! Now! They'll be here anytime, then mourn over her corpse!" Mason was right. Tehy needed to go. "Just follow me." Rakshit grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside the house pushing her into a car while others got into theirs and followed them. Rakshit was driving the car like a mad man who just ran away from jail. Moreover the weather, the rain, the hailstones made the environment a sort of creepy.