💎Chapter 28💎

They reached the Shergill Mansion where the party was arranged. Myrids of businessmen and women from all the parts of the world were gathered for Chetan Shergill's birthday party. Rakshit looked nervously at towards his home regretting what he had done. Drishti knew he was guilty. She slipped her fingers into his and intertwined them assuring that whatever will happen, they will together. He smiled looking at her and both of them walked towards the stairs arm in arm.

"Can you stop that shit?" He glared at his friends who were dancing behind his and Drishti's back announcing their arrival. Ray pulled out a pistol and was going to fire it when Rakshit looked that. "Woah, woah, woah! What the heck is that now?" "We are here. Need to announce this na. That's why!" "Keep that with you. I don't need this stupidity. This is all stupid. Also, we are hackers, not gangsters" He shot daggers at Ray through his eyes and he put that back into his pocket. Here, Austin was coming with a laptop now. "No need of anything! You are here as my friends" "Then why did you not allow us to dance?"

Drishti was getting pissed at this point and could not restrain herself from speaking. "Enough of all of you! We are here for a birthday party and you all are carrying guns and laptops. Are you guys even serious? Where were you when god were distributing brains? Let me guess, stuffing cotton in your cranium. And that too is rotten now. Any stupid will call you a hacker and that's not me. You all are a bunch of idiots so follow me" She glared and everyone went quiet including Rakshit. She held his arm and pulled her inside signaling rest of them to follow.

The moment they stepped inside his eyes were searching for his father. "You should find him. I'll stay with Mason and others for the time being" She put her hand on his shoulder. "And let everyone witness you and Sinister murdering each other, great idea" He took her hand and began searching for his father.

He found him standing near a group of friends with a glass of champagne in his hand. He sighed in nervousness and reached him. He patted his father's shoulder making him turn and see him. Happiness was more prominent in his expressions that surprise. "Rakshit, my son. Where've you been?" Saying this he pulled him into a hug and patted his back. Rakshit too reciprocated it with equal love as his father. This moment Chetan's friends left them alone.

They parted from the hug and looked at each other. "I am sorry dad, I couldn't be a good son. I failed you. I know you wanted me to take over the business but I didn't. I ran away and.." "You know what Rakshit, it was me who failed you. I forced my decisions on you, same way my father did. I should've understood you and took care of your needs and feelings too. But I am happy that you are back" Both of them smiled. Rakshit could not stop himself from asking about his health. After some normal conversations he brought forth the topic. "How is your Cancer?" Chetan looked at him with amusement.

"What cancer? I am all fit and fine. Are you taking drugs lately?" He laughed and patted his arm while Rakshit's mouth went wide open and he turned to find his friends. Five heads were visible in a corner. As soon as he saw them who were hiding in a corner peeping and eavesdropping them like professional theif climbing over each other, they immediately corrected their posture and looked at the ceiling and everywhere but him. 'I will kill them' he cursed in mind. "Well, care you introduce me to this gorgeous young lady"

Chetan pointed at Drishti. Before Rakshit could speak she herself came forward and greeted him. "I am Drishti, uncle. His friend""My girlfriend" She looked at him with amused expressions and smiled before turning to Chetan "Well, happy birthday, uncle" She handed him a small gift. "Oh what was the need dear" He said and still took it. "Well, Rakshit. Nice choice"