💎Chapter 25💎

"Explain yourself! Both of you!" These words left Rakshit's quite annoyed mouth when he saw what storm had wrecked. Drishti was covered with flour and Sinister was bathed in washing soap along with water dripping off his face. Morever Sinister was holding her hairs while she held his neck. It was a typical view of WWE. The moment he came inside they immediately left each other stood at a distance glaring at each other. If looks could kill, they both would've died by now.

"He started! She started!" They blamed each other in unison while Rakshit looked quiet angry at this childishness. "This girl mixed chili powder in my coffee! And then she even painted my laptop in pink! With a bow on the top!" He pointed his index finger towards her while she started her explainations. "And this idiot left a frog in my room! He started! Also when I was washing the dishes he intentionally licked each and everyone of them besides spoiling the other too! Just look at the sink! Full of dishes" she showed them the sink. while Ray, Austin and Vincent were busy in loling around Mason and Rakshit were planning their suicide in their mind.

"Are you guys done? Are you kids? And Sinister you too?" Mason exclaimed. "What you too? She started." "You started" Both looked at each other for sonic moments before pounding like two mad bulls on each other. Rakshit caught and Mason caught Sinister while the others fetched Nachos from the table. "I'll kill him sugar!" "I will also not spare you" both were trying hard to hit each other when Rakshit and Mason calmed them down with great difficulty. They both adjusted their clothes and shook hands while pinching each other's palms secretly.

"Take her away. SUGAR!" Sinister exclaimed with a smirk while this angererd someone else. "At least he is sweet. Have you ever seen yourself? As sour as vinegar. Why is sugar spice to your heart? You are black pepper! Chilli!" "Wait you!" before they both would've killed each other Rakshit took her to her room and locked the door. "What was all this?" "What was what?" "You both were fighting like dogs and cats!" "So? He started it. Are you taking his side too? How mean!" She stomped her feet in anger and turned her face acting as a typical upset girlfriend.

"Come on! Don't be angry at me." He went near her and back hugged her pkacing his chin on her shoulder seeing her cheeks which were chubby with the air she held in anger. "Stop it! Now! I said stop it!" "Poke! Poke!" He kept poking her cheeks from both sides till faced him. Before she could speak anything he gently pecked her lips sealing her mouth. "Quiet" Her mouth was still wide open at his sudden action. He simply chuckled and put his finger in her mouth striking it up and down hitting her front incisors of the jaws followed by sideward movement of his fingers.

She closed her mouth biting his finger harshly making him scream a little "Ouch!" He closed his fist into a ball and moved it to hit her while she kept shrinking into his chest grinning her teeth. He slightly punched her head and she looked up at him giggling and kissed his cheek. "Such an idiot you are" He pulled her closer, tucking her hair strand behind her ears. Before he could proceed further a voice came from outside. It seemed to be Austin.
"If you are done with your romance then we have works to do Sugar!"

He went to the door and opened the door in frustration only to find each one of them winking at him. "Nothing happened..." "yeah! We spoiled you moment" "yes! I mean no! Agh! Cummon! Can't you think of something else?" "No" Drishti came out too and saw everyone. "Why is mama laughing?" Everyone looked at her with slight confusion. "Mason I mean" The next person who was looked at was Mason. Two minutes of sheer silence before everyone broke into fits of laughter.