💎Chapter 8💎

Next day she opens her eyes with a jerk. She looked around the house and found no one there. Somewhere in her heart she felt really empty. His presence last night gave her company that she needed for long. She had a baby nature ie she needed someone to care for her. But thinking what others will think of her, she never really showed her childish side to anyone. Only in front of him, she felt safe. She felt secure.

She went inside her washroom and got ready. She wore simple black shorts with white hoody top and matching white sneakers. She came out and heard wierd voices from the kitchen. She tip toed towards the kitchen and saw a masked man preparing pancakes. She knew it was him. "You should at least care to inform that you are still in my house." He looked back at her and went closer to her. He rubbed her hair and picked her up by her waist. Soon he made her sit on the kitchen slab and took out the pancakes. "Are you trying to manhandle me?" "You want to be manhandle cutie?" A moment of awkward silence engulfed the kitchen.

"Tell me. Just say yes or no. I won't mind a no. But I will surely love a yes!" She smiled and nodded her head in positive. He started feeding her the pancakes he made while she ate with all signs of joy. He cleaned her mouth with a tissue and and made her stand. "Can I see your face?" "Maybe not now cutie but soon" she made a puppy face and tried to go away but he pulled her towards him. "What should I call you?" "Call me um....RS. just RS." "What sort of name is this? RS. I didn't like it. We will find you a good name." He chuckled at her pure innocence and made her close her eyes.

He removed his mask and caressed her cheeks. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. He held her hand in his and kissed it too while holding her by waist. "Listen cutie. You are too innocent. Don't try to be too good at times. Now I am gonna give you some instructions. Take them as rules.

Rule no.1 - No talking to guys except Romi.

Rule no.2 - Always listen to me.

Rule no.3 - If you want anything then tell me.

Rule no.4 - I will eye you every now and then. If you feel any danger or fear then simply call me on this number.

Rule no.5 - No horror movies! You're so frightened! You look like a kitten.

Rule no.6 - you are dumb. So...

"I ain't dumb!"

"Ok ok. Don't get angry my curious cat. Let's leave this rule.

Rule no.7 - Everyday in the morning I will be here. I must get a goodbye kiss on my cheek.

Rule no.8 - No. No means no random guy should enter this house. You are stupid, admit it.

Rule no.9 - Every Saturday you will cook for me. And every Sunday we will spend sometime together.

Rule no.10 - last rule! I will take care of you in my way! No nos allowed!

Got them?

She nodded quickly with her eyes closed.

"Punishments!"

"Hey I ain't this much a kid!"

"Listen quietly!
1. I will take away your phone.
2. I will lock you in an empty room and play horror movies.
3. No care of you! I will throw you off the balcony into a pool of piranhas.
4. You will get to eat veggies the whole weak!

"I hate these! I don't agree."

"You want your phone or no?"

"I am leaving for college. So bye!" He wore his mask and ordered her to open her eyes. As she opened them she moved towards the door. He caught her near the door and caged her between the wall and his arms. "What?" "A rule seems to be broken?" She understood what it was. She lifted his mask from his cheek, closing her eyes and pecked his cheek. She was going to leave when he warned. "Breaking of this and the guy rules will have much much severe consequences cutie." She blushed and ran away.