💎Chapter 9💎

She reached her office and met Divya and Romi there. "Hey Drish!" "Hey bitch! What's up you useless creature?" As usual she was welcome by Divya. "I am cool." "Drish. Do you have any whereabouts of Sunny? That stupid ain't seen around here lately." Romi asked her. She smiled thinking of her possessive hacker and nodded a big no.

She was genuinely blushing too much today that Divya and Romi were looking at each other with their mouths wide open. "Romi, I will call the psychiatrist and you consult the priest. She is either out of her mind or there's a spirit who found it's home in her body." Romi agreed. "Guys! Please nothing's wrong with me." She excused herself and went away. Walking through the hallway she met her bullies! Luke and his gang. He liked her but she didn't pay any heed to him. So he started bullying her. Divya and Romi would save her usually but this time she was alone.

She was bullied since the day she came. Bullied in office? Yes, she was! Firstly by this guy, then by Lavanya and her plastic dolls! She tried to walk past him but he blocked her path. She tried to move to the other way but same! Finally she turned back but his friends circled her. She was an afraid kitten indeed. She held her files more close to herself and hid her face till her eyes. He moved closer to her till he caged her between the locker and himself. "Hey baby, what's up?" She kept mum. He took her files and threw them on the floor. She bent to pick them up and he bent too. While she tried to take her files from him, he held her hands and tried to misbehaved with her. Holding her tears she managed to push him and run away.

She texted him while leaving her office. Rs!! What happened cutie? Where are you? In my home. Can you please come. Please!!! What happened? I can't explain you now. Just come. Please. She sobbed in the taxi and soon reached home. She saw him standing in the corridor with his legs crossed and his arms folded. He looked tense from his standing position. The moment he heard the turning of the door knob he looked at her. She immediately shut the door and ran into his arms sobbing hard. He held her closer than before and buried his face in her neck uttering relaxing words.

He cupped her face when he felt her sobs lighten. "What happened cutie? Did anyone say you anything? Tell me. I swear I won't let him rest in peace." She hugged him even more tight. "RS...I...that.....that....Luke...he...he held me and....tried....to..." she broke into deep cries and was inconsolable. He clenched his fists in anger as if he would kill Luke any second. He was breathing heavily at the wild thought of someone touching his cutie and making her cry. The blood in his nerves was boiling in rage.

Hola!

Next chapter will be about how Rakshit handles Drishti and Luke 😎

Hope you liked the update.